right wing birther schooled on national tv.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Savant

Savant

Everyone with any decency or class please use the "complain" function to report the use of the racially derogatory terms in this post.

#51     Apr 20, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

How does a person with dark skin go about acting like they have light skin? Does being a law abiding productive member of society make them "white"? Does perpetually voting for democrats make them black?

BTW, another donation for the cause, I'm sure they thank you ZZZzzzz.

#52     Apr 20, 2011
  3. Savant

Savant

No, I had the database check it corky. LOL! You can search within a person's post for specific terms. LMAO! Not doing so well in your struggle for computer literacy I see.

#53     Apr 20, 2011
  4. Who exactly is being degraded?

Blacks, or the suggesting that lunkhead is a selective racist?

#54     Apr 20, 2011
  5. Ohhhh, so you have a "database" check it.

Like the ET search function?

Now that is amusing.

Yes of course, someone like lunkhead would readily admit to being a card carrying member of the KKK?

Sorry child, but you have to read the threads in totality, in context, to understand the way in racists make efforts trying to pretend not to be racists.

Of course, this concept of reading and looking at context does require some gift of subtlety...so perhaps that leaves you ill equipped.

#55     Apr 20, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Translation: Disagree with a liberal about ANYTHING and bada bing bada boom, you're a racist.

#56     Apr 20, 2011
  7. Savant

Savant

Both of them. LOL! I see you got scared and decided to delete your post. Why was that? LMAO! You better have learned your lesson about being racist and using hate terms.

#57     Apr 20, 2011
  8. I didn't delete a post.

#58     Apr 20, 2011
  9. Savant

Savant

Ah, so it's part of a conspiracy theory of yours that he's a KKK member. You have to be able to identify the secret subtle clues to diagnose this secret KKK racism. Hmmm... Sounds much like how they used to identify witches in the inquisition. LOL!! This is very ironic coming from someone who uses derogatory racist hate terms.

#59     Apr 20, 2011
  10. Savant

Savant

Oh really? Well where did THIS post go then?

#60     Apr 20, 2011