Right Wing and Anti Intellectualism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Well.... he said he will ''lighten up on you tomorrow'' and you go and plead. '' Who asked you to''

#51     Nov 23, 2011
  2. You're an idiot.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3367966#post3367966

#52     Nov 23, 2011

3. You know Mitt Romney just tried that with Pres. Obama. Taking statements out of context and all that. If you didn't have "the gay" on the brain, none of those statements would have needed to be said.

Just try to get straightened out Luke, we know you have had it hard.:D

Redneck righties, silly, silly little people :D

#53     Nov 23, 2011
  4. Of course Mav, only a caricature of a human being could possibly behave like Lucrum does. The last time you got all touchy, I said the same thing. This is all fun and games. A distraction, nothing more:)

#54     Nov 23, 2011
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Seriously though RCG, I cannot almost go along with that. but calling people racists is one of the worst things you can say to someone along with accusing one of being anti-Semitic. And when you indict an entire forum as being racist, you are going to cause a lot of trouble. You can argue politics all day and make whatever red neck jokes you want, but the racism stuff is pretty serious, especially when it's a black man throwing out the charge.

#55     Nov 23, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Are you serious? "Out of context"? Liberal male nurses, stupid, dishonest, lard ass two faced girlie men.

#56     Nov 23, 2011
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

RCG seriously though, you don't have to say, but are you really a libertarian? I mean seriously, no semantics. Not libertarian leaning or a "liberal libertarian" or whatever other context of the word you want to use. I'm just curious. I saw posts from yours several months back where you wrote very long detailed essays of your libertarian beliefs. I don't want to dig it up. But it seems like you are really a just a liberal who leans libertarian. Again, listen to me when I say this, i personally do not care what your politics are. I'm just curious in light of all the statements you have made on here.

#57     Nov 23, 2011
  8. Sounds to me like he's an addict.

#58     Nov 23, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

He's almost certainly stealing pharmaceuticals from his hospital.

(I don't have a spell ckecker on the computer)

#59     Nov 23, 2011
  10. I doubt you could ever spell anything, just sayin:)

#60     Nov 23, 2011