Right Wing and Anti Intellectualism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Where did I say I support that? I called your statement hyperbole, otherwise known as an exaggeration, so how does that indicate that I support that?

#41     Nov 22, 2011
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

And I responded to that comment about Lucrum by asking you how you would react if a film was made depicting an assassination of Obama where the crowd got up and cheered!!!!!!!

Lucrum can hate Obama without being a racist. I'm sure he hates Hilary Clinton just as much. I'm sure the right hates Obama as much as the left hates Bush. It's not about color!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you understand this? The left hates Sarah Palin, Trump, Bachman, Bush, etc and the right hates Pelosi, Frank, Boxer, Obama, etc. It's politics!!!!!! That's all it is. Why don't you understand that?

#42     Nov 22, 2011
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

#43     Nov 22, 2011
  4. I do:D

But hey man, I gotta run, see you in fight club tomorrow, and I will try to lighten up on Lucrum:)

#44     Nov 22, 2011
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Really? You do?

#45     Nov 22, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

No, he doesn't. He no more gets it than he's a libertarian.

#46     Nov 22, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#47     Nov 22, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Second shift huh? Try to keep the vomit and excrement off those clean white shoes
    Who asked you to?

#48     Nov 22, 2011

9. Luke.... does this mean you like the way he whips you ? :(

#49     Nov 23, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

He is the one getting whipped moron, you're just too fucking stupid to realize it.

#50     Nov 23, 2011