Right up there with Reagan's "I don't remember"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Apr 4, 2006.

1. I know you obviously have some severe mental problems, but are you also visually impaired? The number of posts is clearly listed beneath your ID on every one of your 10782 worthless posts.

P.S.--Thanks for the soundbite from Dumb and Dumber. I love that movie. :D

#11     Apr 4, 2006
  2. Ricter

Ricter

You'd be shocked 'cause you're a thin-skinned, citified flatlander. My kin would have strangled you at birth, ya runt.

#12     Apr 4, 2006
  3. Sure it is there, but who pays attention?

Obviously you.....because it matters to you.

The dumbest things matter to stalkers, that's what makes them pathetic stalkers....

#13     Apr 4, 2006
  4. I'm sorry, I don't speak "Inbred-ese". Can you translate that into English? :D

#14     Apr 4, 2006
  5. 10784!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

#15     Apr 4, 2006
  6. A Stalker with OCD expresses the disorder with smiley faces, yep, full on pathetic....

#16     Apr 4, 2006
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Ironically, with your IQ, as I mentioned before, you're not going to recognize a translation of any kind. It's not your fault though, nature, nuture, you couldn't control either one. So don't feel too bad.

#17     Apr 4, 2006
  8. MRWSM

MRWSM

How about "The US is not in the business of nation rebuilding". or "Depends what is is". "I didn't have sexual relations with that woman".

#18     Apr 4, 2006

9. hypocrite

n : a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he does not hold

Example--ZZZzzzzzzz (see Elite Trader).

Once again you are proven to be a fool. I wonder how long until your pet moderator comes along to save you from more embarrassment?

:D :D :D

#19     Apr 4, 2006
  10. You stalk someone you claim is a fool....

Oh yeah, please continue to make the case for your "normality and sanity."

Like watching a fly in the flypaper....

#20     Apr 4, 2006