Rigged game.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by hairdresser, May 8, 2007.

1. I'm sorry that you lost your candy, but whining isn't going to help.

If you believe that the market is rigged, why not use that "fact" to your advantage???

#11     May 8, 2007
  2. you are sold on the notion you can beat the markets. that you as a separate individual can "figure it out" and make a killing. 1% win. the rest pay the brokers.

#12     May 8, 2007
  3. Man, fess up. How much money did you blow?

#13     May 8, 2007
  4. And, lest we forget, the guys on the other side of their trades.

#14     May 8, 2007
  5. Well what do you expect? Isn't that the case with every competitive professional field?

Similarly, only a very small percentage of athletes make a killing.

Anyway, sorry it's not working out for you. Good luck in the future.

#15     May 8, 2007
  6. why do you assume it is not "working out for me" How much do you make per year? Post your tax returns, we would love to see how much you are pulling down.

#16     May 8, 2007
  7. so what was the reason you made this thread?

#17     May 8, 2007
  8. See, this is where your thinking is wrong. You are trying to "beat" the market when in fact all you have to do is pay close attention to the signals the market gives out and play along in the direction of those signals. "Beating" the market implies you are head to head and one side must win. Of COURSE you cant beat the market, no one can. Not enough Buying power to push it where you want it to go. Why make it hard on yourself, get to know the instrument of your choice like the frigging back of your hand and learn to adapt to IT. Otherwise, its back to sweeping up hair off the floor.

#18     May 8, 2007
  9. Thanks. someone finally made sense. Im not in the coiffure business, but they make a lot of money i think (they are the new 911 owners).

#19     May 8, 2007
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

hahahahaha yeah baby ...a little more off the sides por favor...hahahahahaha

#20     May 8, 2007