Riddle Me This - Wuhan is Ground Zero but Beijing/Shanghai OK..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by El OchoCinco, Apr 18, 2020.

1. So Wuhan is where all this shit started....let's assume these numbers are real for shiggles:

As of April 12, 2020, Shanghai, China’s financial hub, has reported 607 confirmed cases of COVID-19, while the Chinese capital of Beijing has reported 589 confirmed cases, according to statistics from China's National Health Commission published by state news agency Xinhua.

Wuhan starts the shit and the two largest cities in China, among the largest in the World have basically no cases (sorry but a population of 8 to 10 million and 600 is not even a hair on the fly on the tail of the dog.

Meanwhile:

upload_2020-4-18_18-54-50.png

Most of those China cases....Wuhan 67,000 cases and 3,000 deaths. The rest is a blip.

So.. riddle me this questions:

1. China's numbers are bullshit that Wuhan gets hit and the rest of China avoids anything while Europe and U.S. are drowning in cases relatively?

2. CHina knew far in advance and took quick actions but it got out of hand in Wuhan and could no longer hide it from the rest of hte world and too many people already left china and spread it. So they avoided major shit in their own country but let it spread by trying to cover it up.

3. There was a purpose to release this and spread it to the Western World while limiting affect in China except it get a little out of hand in Wuhan so collateral damage and they locked shit down.

4. There is not analysis of these numbers that puts China in a good light at all and does not lead me to conclude that China caused this, China covered this up, China protected its own while letting the rest of us go up to 6 weeks with no warning (i.e. people were carrying it out of China since December but it got conflated with flu sysmptoms and fatalities until Corona was confirmed), and China cna go fuck themselves as I enter week 5 of being at home.

I would love for someone to prove me wrong but numbers, be they false or true lead to the same conclusion.....fucking China.

2. The real problem now is the loss of credibility of the CCP. The world knows they are full of shit. They aren't even trying to hide it. Even gloating about their superior virus preparedness.

It's painfully obvious that China is a real police state, with a government that is willing to ruthlessly control the narrative in the mainland, even when the entire world knows it to be complete bullshit.

That kind of goes against the glorious leadership story of the CCP politburo.

This weakens them on the world stage - makes them look just like those guys in Pyongyang.

It also makes the people of China look weak and foolish for believing in blatant lies. And even if they don't really believe the lies, then they look weak and foolish for not doing anything about it.

The economic devastation of SARS-COV-2 will not so easily be marginalized. People are dying for this. To deny the truth is to dishonor the dead.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
    themickey and Dr. Love like this.
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

Seoul & Taipei are closer to China than the US OP, and S. Korea got their first case when we did. I reckon China's response was closer to S. Korea's than the US.

4. Dr. Love

Dr. Love

How many cellphone accounts were closed in S. Korea during the same period?

Why Did 21 Million Phone Numbers Disappear from China After Coronavirus Outbreak?

https://www.kmov.com/why-did-21-mil...cle_80456379-e8af-52a8-9366-f8af64b45fd1.html

5. Both Shanghai and Beijing are not really "next door" to Wuhan. Comparing distances: Wuhan-Shanghai is comparable to New York - Cleveland (Ohio) and Wuhan-Beijing is similar to New York - Indianapolis (Indiana). Those two US states are in a far less dire situation than New York. So you could make a similar case for why the virus is not spreading more in the US. Be glad it didn't, thus far.

6. Overnight

Overnight

*yawn* Being an airplane fan, it has been evident for quite a long while.

https://flightaware.com/live/

That map has not abated in international flights since this shit began.

7. Well within the same country and lots of movement by train between inner cities and Beijing and Shanghai..especially around end of the year and Chinese New Year.

Still does not explain how China basically had an outbreak in Wuhan and its province and the rest of the country was spared yet Europe and U.S. got hit way harder.

Only logic that backs that up is China knew back in December either because it came from a lab, or detected it already because of past experience or tried to hide it but the foreigners in China were already travelling for the Xmas holidays out of China and after the CNY that it spread while they were trying to cover it up.

Might have been way more dead and a secret quarantine but so many non Chinese joirnalists there, they woudl have sniffed out something... but China cna block a lot of info getting out....

I am still waiting for a logical explanation for the surrounding areas of Hubei province getting almost nothing but the rest of us get hit hard. S Korea and Taiwan were prepared mostly form past experience with SARS and Asian flu before so that is more about their reaction which was way better.

But China looks bad no matter what hypothesis I can think of.....600 cases in each of the two largest cities while we have it in every single state and most of Europe has it?

Something is fishy

Posts so far do not respond to the points I raise...

8. S Korea and Taipei are due to a better reaction once known which is well documented. Just compare what both countries did since January 30th if we euqate the dates first cases were noticed.

But still, China starts this shit on purpose or by accident and the only real victims are the West, not China from what we are told or surrounding Asian countries...

9. Yeh, well some of don't even don't want to start down the road of analyzing bullshit data out of China. "The rest of the country was spared." And how do we know that? Oh, China's data.

Next thing we know we will be analyzing why North Korea has no cases, and Iran has fewer than Rhode Island. It's all bullshit.

I don't doubt though that China was able to take some aggressive actions before others though. They cancelled flights from Wuhan to other cities in China at the same time they were allowing flights out of the country, with the support of the WHO. Thanks a lot batfuckers. Hope you all rot in hell.

smallfil and Dr. Love like this.
  10. XI knew he could pull this off because he was in a 'great relationship' and that's all that mattered.o_O.

#10     Apr 19, 2020