Ricter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hopefully they don't let RCG anywhere near the maternity ward.

#51     Sep 16, 2011

2. You have been instructed about what my job is several times by several people, must be that Appalachian schooling coming out. Please go back and review, as many times as you need to. We do understand your plight.

#52     Sep 16, 2011
  3. First it's gay, now it's maternity. Im sorry Lukie, no matter how much you might like to you cannot get pregnant, you simply are not engineered that way. Your asshole is not a vagina, and you do not have ovaries, no matter how much you might like to.

#53     Sep 16, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yeah my sister-in-law, ex-wife and two other friends.

I'm familiar with nursing, it's not the math intensive rocket science you'd like to think it is.

#54     Sep 16, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Which is why I wear pants to work.

Now YOU on the the other hand...

[​IMG]

:D

#55     Sep 16, 2011
  6. People with serious issues often discuss genitalia. You have a fixation. You wearing pants to work is not compatible to the posts you make. You clearly have an issue. Just don't let your present wife catch bent over some table, you will induce trama.

So your ex-wife is a nurse, and she dumped you? Okay, I get it now, thanks.

#56     Sep 16, 2011
  7. Your sister-in-law and ex-wife were CNA's,you're to fucking stupid to understand the difference

#57     Sep 16, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

No? It's compatible with flying jets. And your skirts are compatible with wiping elderly butts. So what was the problem again I forgot? :D

It was mutual and one of the best things I've ever done.
    She's an idiot.

#58     Sep 16, 2011
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

LOL! a brother in "sensible" shoes! OMG

:D

#59     Sep 16, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

R.N. with a Bachelors working on her masters and an R.N.

Try again?

#60     Sep 16, 2011