Ricter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Sep 15, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

LMAO. Is that like shrooms growing in the moist, warm, dirty places on AK? Oh, that's gross!!

#211     Sep 18, 2011
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

How did a child like you manage to fail in life so quickly?

No job?

No higher education?

What happened? Are you disabled? That might explain many of your traits. Hateful outlook, lack of the ability to support yourself. Home every night. Yeah, it kind of fits.

#212     Sep 18, 2011
  3. Are you on that hillbilly heroin or something ?Even crack heads aren't this delusional

#213     Sep 18, 2011
  4. She might want to see a doctor about that

#214     Sep 18, 2011
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yes, now we're getting somewhere.

A disability, probably from birth. It is quite a good fit and explains almost every characteristic you exhibit in this forum.

Paraplegic? That has to be it. Of course, we'll have to turn the heat down now because it wouldn't be right to beat-down a disabled guy like this but you've got to allow me a few jokes and then I'll leave you the others. I'm sure they'll stop being so tough on you given your...condition.

Q: What do you call a paraplegic at your door step?
    A: Matt

Q: What do you call a paraplegic in the water?
    A: Bob

Q: What do you call a paraplegic stuck on the wall?
    A: Art

Q: What do you call a paraplegic at the beach?
    A: Sandy

Q: What do you call a paraplegic that was attacked by a lion?
    A: Claude

Q: What do you call a paraplegic couple who fell into a fire?
    A: Frank and Patti

Q: What do you call a woman with only one leg?
    A: Ilene
    --And if she's from Japan?
    A: Irene

Now I understand why you can't speak of any vocation or hobby, sport etc. I kept expecting you to say you were a waterskier like many from Louisiana. Guess that just ain't possible, given your...condition.

When I was calling for you to leave I didn't realize your...condition and certainly would not have been saying such things. Good luck and break a leg, erm I mean best wishes. No hard feelings. I'm sure Baron will put in a ramp to P&R for you.

#215     Sep 18, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Really? You are.

#216     Sep 18, 2011
  7. Just say no to drugs :( :( :(

#217     Sep 18, 2011
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I don't mind paying for taxes that goes to aid disabled people. Happy to help. I think anyone disabled should get disability payments just like the elderly get help with medical and income. No axe to grind here.

My dad is a friendly-fire victim from the korean war. He is on his feet but has an artificial hip, artificial femur and knee and a fused ankle. He can still walk but is starting to have problems. He just had an epidermal for some back pain and I'm hoping he is up and about for many more years but am prepared for the day when he can't walk.

I totally understand how you feel. Hatred towards the world and all that. Just remember, we didn't know.

#218     Sep 19, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

On the contrary you SHOULD take your meds.

#219     Sep 19, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

A toast to your dad...I'd gladly buy him an adult beverage of his choice. He deserves it.

#220     Sep 19, 2011