Rick's at it again.....

Discussion in 'Trading' started by athlonmank8, Feb 25, 2008.

1. never gets old. Finally someone's calling these losers out.

2. can u at least include what he said?

3. He basically told Steve he's full of it when he says inflation isn't a big deal at the moment. Rick said falling housing prices is going to have a huge impact and that higher commidity prices will be taking a toll as well.

The bald guy (I think it's Steve) posted a few charts showing this happened in the '70s and it's nothing to worry about.

Rick then told him his statistics are a joke.

4. Wish someone would go after Cramer again.

I really don't understand it. Does CNBC hire these guys straight out of college? I mean at least hire someone with a clue.

(Needed something to do while taking a little vacation here. Market's still too choppy in this area. )

:)

5. Look up Leisman's background.

Not an economist.

6. Whats sad is Larry Kudlow is worse than Stevie, and he IS an economist. Goldilox is strapping on a dildo and is hunting Kudlow down!!

7. That sir is the quote of the month. :cool:

8. cszulc

cszulc

Rick Santelli is the ONLY intelligent person on CNBC. I met him before (over here in Chicago) and he really is a great, smart guy.

9. Kudlow is a freaking clown. I don't believe that he believes a word that comes out of his own mouth. If he is so freaking bullish on the economy then he should put his money where his mouth is and show everyone how much money he has invested in the market and where. Heck maybe hes short the market.