Rick Santorum Wants to Fight ‘The Dangers Of Contraception’

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Ohhh, Rachael Maddow carved the GOP a new one over birth control yesterday. If I get a chance I will post the vids.

#11     Feb 15, 2012
  2. achilles28

achilles28

Santorum is another phony conservative. Conservatives are supposed to stand for individual liberty and the Constitution. Instead, this guy panders to the evangelical right, many of whom prefer their religious dogma be imposed on everyone else. In fact, Santorum has come out and admitted he's not a strict Constitutionalist, but would rather rule by his own moral compass. That's exactly why the Country has gone to shit - because neither side follows the rule of law. This is too complicated for that fucking idiot to understand. After all, he's "right". And everyone else is "wrong". Clearly, rule by man is superior to rule of law. *Flush*.

#12     Feb 15, 2012

3. http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/fb_contr_use.html

The only question to be answered is how many of the people voting are hypocrites, not whether they've used contraceptives.

#13     Feb 15, 2012
  4. Achilles, you have not endorsed a candidate yet. Who do you endorse?

#14     Feb 15, 2012
  5. achilles28

achilles28

Ron Paul, all the way. I supported Ron Paul since '08. Said here many times. Guess you had me on ignore, dude
    :eek: :eek: :D

Holy F. The Euro just took off. That was a quick 50 pips :p

#15     Feb 15, 2012
  6. Just wanted to confirm.

How can Paul get over the hump. I told you earlier that they had the tin foil hat ready, if they needed it. How does he beat that.

He has enuf material on Alex Jones alone to derail him, just sayin.

#16     Feb 15, 2012
  7. achilles28

achilles28

That's a big question. It really comes down to ideology.

There's nothing wrong with Ron Paul's (or Alex Jones') message.

There is something very wrong with the mainstream press, and the average American, in general.

All the Campaign for Liberty can do, is continue. Continue to tell the truth, expose the lies, expose the growing tyranny, and preach the Constitution. In this regard, much of what the media try to smear Ron Paul with, has come true.

As citizen activists expose Government and media for the lying, freedom-haters they are, their power wanes, and support flows to libertarian-minded candidates.

Yes, I am very pessimistic about our chances. It's not that we can't win, we can. Look at our numbers. By 2016, the support will be overwhelming. It's that the establishment won't let it happen. They will let another 911 fly under the radar, and that'll be the end of it. I am seriously worried.

#17     Feb 15, 2012
  8. kut2k2

kut2k2

Wild, isn't it? JFK became President by convincing non-Catholics that he would not be representing the Pope in the Oval Office. Santorum is doing everything he can to convince us that his marching orders will come straight from the Vatican.

I'm convinced. :D

#18     Feb 17, 2012