Rick Santorum climate change is false. the bible tells me so.

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Free Thinker, Feb 21, 2012.

1. http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2...with-climate-change-denial.php?ref=fpnewsfeed

Climate change denial has become a litmus test for modern Republicans, but Rick Santorum, in his fondness for melding faith and government, has become one of the precious few to cite the Bible as evidence that the science-accepting crowd has it all wrong — and apparently the first to bring that thinking to the presidential stage.

“We were put on this Earth as creatures of God to have dominion over the Earth, to use it wisely and steward it wisely, but for our benefit not for the Earth’s benefit,” Santorum told a Colorado crowd earlier this month.

2. I hope he wins out:)

He is the most conservative candidate. Conservatism needs to be put on trial for the bilge that it is.

3. Ricter

Ricter

Conservatism and liberalism are two sides of the same coin (the two sides being, without elaboration, imho a reflection of Man's essentially dual nature). It's vitally important (probably impossible) that neither side ceases to exist.

4. One side will dominate the other, however, so far, that has been liberalism. As conservatives represent such a narrow group that they cannot begin to hope to win.

I want Santorum up there, but I know the mainline GOP is not that stupid, so will be looking at Mittens....too bad.

5. Brass

Brass

You never know. If the GOP were anywhere near normal, Santorum would never have gotten as far as he has. Meanwhile the animosity towards the only near-sane candidate continues:

A conservative Republican, a moderate Republican and a liberal Republican walked into a bar - the bartender raised his hand and said, "Hello, Mitt."

6. :D :D :D

7. To add more than smilies, I want Rick up there because it should be clearly seen that the GOP has completely gone off the rails, they have jumped the shark. I wish Lucrum were running too. America needs to really look how far right, the right has gone.

8. Brass

Brass

Yes, it would help to have a flyboy of his caliber to bring the party down in flames.

9. Yeah, too bad, the conservative air cabbie for president, one can only dream.....but Rick is definitely the next best thing!:D

10. "The energy and natural resource sectors are fertile for Republican candidates. Four years ago, 60 percent of the $12.2 million donated from that sector went to GOP presidential candidates, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.

So far this campaign, those givers are slanted even more in the GOP's direction though the lead recipient, Texas Gov. Rick Perry, is no longer in the race."

#10     Feb 21, 2012