Rick Santelli on Rush Limbaugh's Show

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ess1096, Feb 19, 2009.

1. His RBI badge was a reference to his love of baseball as a college player who did very well,

#31     Feb 19, 2009
  2. ess1096

ess1096

AngryCat NOT a dude? Then shouldn't it be....................

[​IMG]

<<< jk, hoping you are not thin-skinned >>>

#32     Feb 19, 2009
  3. ess1096

ess1096

Yes, I am aware of that. Thank you.
    I was assuming the "raging bull idiot" tag was sarcasm.

#33     Feb 19, 2009
  4. Wow.
    So Bolling and the other veteran traders at the NYMEX have all of the brokers trained to come to them?

That's FUNNY.

Meanwhile, you say that you aren't singling out Eric Bolling, but then you go right ahead and make him your "Exhibit A" example. How convenient. And how convenient that you misspell Bolling's name as you libel and slander the guy. Amazing. Simply amazing.

(Must be easy to hide behind an anonymous screen name on a message board on the Internet and make such claims).

And no, I never "visited" the NYMEX.
    :)

I was the COMEX broker for Paul Tudor Jones at Tudor Investment Corp. in 1986; and from 1987 on I traded as a local for the next 7 years on the NYBOT.

I think that I have a pretty good understanding of how the NYMEX works, and who Eric Bolling is. You are so far off base, it isn't even worth me continuing to respond to your ridiculous claims.

Good Day.

#34     Feb 19, 2009
  5. Awe, now don't get all upset, Landis. I didn't mean it as a personal insult to you or anything. Sorry...."Bollinger" is an inside joke I won't bore you explaining. That was a slip. I'm sorry if our opinion of Bolling differs. That's just going to happen sometimes. You shouldn't take everything so seriously. It's a message board, after all. I'm sure the guys in the S&P pit take issue with what you said about them too. C'est la vie.

Hey, in a twist of fate, I happen to know Paul. Now, HE's smart.

#35     Feb 19, 2009
  6. No, I'm not thin-skinned. I actually laughed out loud reading your post.

#36     Feb 19, 2009
  7. If you are arguing that Santelli is wrong, then you are arguing that Leisman is right. I don't need to read your drivel to know that you are a LIB syncophant who has bought this ramrod hook line and sinker. the difference between you and me is that your waiting in line to share the vasoline with the rest of those who bend over and take it.

#37     Feb 19, 2009
  8. C'mon. You're going to parse words. Trained, paid, good ole' boy network. what's the difference?

Oh come ON. What is he? Your lover? Geez it's just another dude on the floor. How about we replace every "Bolling" in my example with "Mook #1". The example still works. And I'm talking specifically about the oil futures pit, BTW. Perhaps not ALL of the NYMEX. There. Can we be friends again?

#38     Feb 19, 2009
  9. Once again, where does it show me arguing against Santelli's point of view in regards to the Housing bail-out?

I simply said that Santelli is over-rated . . . and that is pretty easy to see when ( as I posted on another thread in this Forum ) he's on MSNBC, which is full of elitists.

And once again, you show everyone here on ET how horrible your Reading Comprehension is.

Congratulations!
    :D

#39     Feb 19, 2009
  10. The Village Idiot speaks!

#40     Feb 19, 2009