Rick Santelli is the MAN

Discussion in 'Economics' started by dave74, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Tickmagnet,

You don’t get it because you only listen to rhetoric and don’t actually think about it and make up your own mind, whatever that may be. But with that emotional control, you obviously are not a trader and if you are, please don’t stop trading.

More likely you are a laid off worker who can’t understand why his job went away and doesn’t see the correlation to that and the poor policies of your chosen leader not to mention the company you will share of many others who will be laid off in the future because of these policies. You also don’t wonder about how raising the taxes of your employer and business owner are not in YOUR best interest either, amazingly. Don’t worry; there are many who think (I mean don’t think) like you. You will have plenty of company soon.

People who can’t or won’t think for themselves are certainly no threat to me. They just don’t get it and probably never will. My only complaint with this situation is forcing me and others to support those like you. So by all means let your emotions get the better of you. I do wish you good luck though as you will need it much more than I.

All the best.

BM

#81     Feb 22, 2009
  2. jd7419

jd7419

What the hell are you talking about? Every God damn day CNBC reporters hope and pray the market will go up, they are a bunch of cheerleaders. Have you ever watched the channel or do you get your info from the dailykos. If you don't get why the crowd(wall street crowd) doesn't like Obama I truly feel sorry for you.

#82     Feb 22, 2009
  3. You mean you fell for all of that "fear-mongering" by all of the right-wingers of the Republican party about Obama being a Liberal with a capital "L" instead of a centrist?

Poor guy.
    :D

#83     Feb 22, 2009