Rick Santelli is the MAN

Discussion in 'Economics' started by dave74, Feb 20, 2009.

1. gnome

gnome

CORRECTAMUNDO!

Whenever anyone suggested the Affirmative Action Loans should be regulated or limited, the DemoCraps VEHEMENLY opposed. To listen to them you'd think they were outraged like someone had raped their sister!

To oppose CRA was akin to being "against the little guy", "against America", "to be a racist"...

Look where it got us...

The "laws of economics" do not know racist bounds... either you meet to qualifications for a leveraged loan, or you do not... :mad: :mad: :mad:

#21     Feb 20, 2009
  2. Stosh

Stosh

Santelli seemed more subdued when I heard him this morn......but I didn't hear all his segments. Any more mention of the Tea Party. Stosh

#22     Feb 20, 2009
  3. gnome

gnome

I think he got some crap for the level of his emotion.. so things have been toned down.

Personally, I hope there IS a "Chicago Tea Party"

F*CK THE GOVERNMENT AND THE HORSE THEY RODE IN ON!!! :mad: :mad:

#23     Feb 20, 2009
  4. MKTrader

MKTrader

You mean Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton, right? That's where the "we gotta put more people in houses" garbage started.

#24     Feb 20, 2009
  5. indexer

indexer

I would like to see a Boston Tea Party where people trash the CME for keeping electronic trading tick increments too wide in order to benefit legacy pit traders.

No justice, no peace!

#25     Feb 20, 2009
  6. Who fucking cares which scumbag politician did it?

The American people are all a bunch of friggin cry baby pansies since Bush took office and now finally ONE person, has the balls to scream out .... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND WHERE FED UP.

I SAY IT'S TIME FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO TAKE BACK WASHINGTON.

Obama is just another politician ... and a stupid one at that !

#26     Feb 20, 2009
  7. I agree except I really don't think the entire country is looking for a handout. There are plenty of people who are appalled at these bailouts, but they don't know what to do or whom to turn to. They are being told the world will end if banks aren't bailed out.

Maybe instead of creating and preserving giant zombie banks the focus should be on creating smaller banks that aren't too big to fail.

#27     Feb 20, 2009
  8. It's all about making NOISE ...

NOISE makes change in America....

Scream it out in the streets, go on youtube, write letters, talk to your neighbors ....

Do whatever we have to but just don't sit back and whine.

Make lots and lots of NOISE !

#28     Feb 20, 2009
  9. chisel

chisel

I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!
    - Howard Beale

#29     Feb 20, 2009
  10. gnome

gnome

Apparently a LOT of people care. We're often hearing "When Bush... when Bush..." Well, there was plenty of crapola on his watch, but not all of the country's ills started with him.

#30     Feb 20, 2009