Rick santelli is a fighter of the truth

Discussion in 'Trading' started by monstercat, Mar 1, 2008.

1. tman

tman

When you watch CNBC, you become the product which CNBC delivers to it's paying customers, it's advertisers.

#31     Mar 2, 2008
  2. Good one! So we're not wanted there anyhow, only easy cows that can be easliy slaughtered.

Anyway, the day the remove Santelli that day CNBC will lose a lot of serious viewers.

And, only looking at his posture I would say he has done his time in the pits for real.

#32     Mar 3, 2008
  3. I like ranger Rick myself, but to suggest that he is the only thing of value at CNBC is absurd. Have you fellas seen the growing rack on the curvy Michelle Caruso? They are alot better than Santellis sausage tits.

Rennick out:cool:

#33     Mar 3, 2008
  4. I hear she can suck a bowling ball out of a closet with the door closed. But that's just innuendo. I believe it's her precient market calls, that her employer fades.

#34     Mar 3, 2008
  5. jsmooth

jsmooth

haha...CNBC just turned Ricks mic all the way down when he was "debating" the long term bull about the US$.

#35     Mar 7, 2008
  6. Anyone could write here a summary of Rick Santelli truth of the day after his CNBC commentary?
    :p

#36     Apr 1, 2008
  7. jsmooth

jsmooth

http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=729223444

4:30...Santelli calls out Steve Leaseman...."you put up your IRA, and i'll put up my IRA....lets trade for a month and see who can retire!"

HAHA...the look on Steve's face after all the cheers from the pit is priceless.

#37     May 2, 2008
  8. limit

limit

That clip put a perfect ending on my day, thanks for posting it. Always liked Rick...lmao.

#38     May 2, 2008
  9. That's classic Rick, all the CNBC talking heads wanted to see a big unemployment number and they got a small one, they spent the rest of the day trying to defend why they thought the number wasn't accurate. Santelli is one of the few real traders on there.

#39     May 2, 2008
  10. I completely agree! I think you're right it is on only in Asia.

#40     May 2, 2008