Rick santelli is a fighter of the truth

Discussion in 'Trading' started by monstercat, Mar 1, 2008.

1. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

are you kidding me! cramer shows santelli where he is wrong,if thats not the tail wagging the dog then i don't know what is. cramer is an entertainer,santilli is a realist and speaks factually.

#21     Mar 1, 2008
  2. bdon

bdon

I have to disagree Rick offers valid analysis with his reporting and will defend it with those who disagree. Pasani is a reporter and nothing else, Rick is more of an analyst.

CNBc spent most of 2000 and 2001 cheerleading the market as it tanked and clearly haven't learned their lesson. The best is after two years of getting burned Mark Haynes would attack anyone in 2003 who came on who was bullish and now attacks those who are bearish. He is the definition of the retail investor in to late and holds too long.

Just like the market cycles so does CNBC opinions with an 18 month or so lag. Its actually nice when one of them breaks from the herd.

#22     Mar 1, 2008
  3. mokwit

mokwit

#23     Mar 1, 2008
  4. patoo

patoo

Rick Santelli used to piss me off, 'cuz he talked too loud and fast.

Now I turn the mute button off so I can hear him during some of his updates, especially if Leisman and Santelli go at it.

The rest are financial reporters at best.

The old guy trader at the NYSE states the obvious, but he is right.

#24     Mar 1, 2008
  5. What are you talking about? They are now going all the way for the dumb money viewers with the ratings to show for it. :D

#25     Mar 2, 2008

6. looks like they have the right man for the job then , that goofy lookin fuk Dennis whoever oneil !!! you cant get much stupider than him !!!! :p

#26     Mar 2, 2008
  7. CNBC and FBN are now fighting over the same pool of viewers.

#27     Mar 2, 2008
  8. If Santelli doesn't tell it like it is, the guys in the pit put some whup ass on him.

They don't like the crap weasels like Cramer and Liesman in da pit.

#28     Mar 2, 2008
  9. dhyde

dhyde

"Can someone please tell me how Abby Joseph Cohen keeps her job?"

- You've nailed it...I've wondered this for 7years...truly a question for the ages..unbelievable.

#29     Mar 2, 2008
  10. Does anyone think AJC actually does any substantive analysis or just parrots what her bosses want her to say.

Seriously. This is the world of the PPT after all.

#30     Mar 2, 2008