Rick Perry -- Bankers' Newest Victim

Discussion in 'Politics' started by adadadog, Sep 25, 2011.

1. piezoe

piezoe

The problem for Perry that he won't be able to overcome is that he reminds too many voters of our most recent imbecile President. While U.S, voters have a short attention span, it is not short enough for Perry to have any chance. He is perfect for Texas however...

The most recent, and very notable, exception to the Texas tradition of electing moron governors, was Ann Richards. Sadly, she is no longer with us, and were she, she would be too old to run for President. Nevertheless, she'd have made one hell of a President.

I always thought Lady Bird would have made a better President than Lyndon. She was the one with the brains in that family.

#11     Sep 25, 2011
  2. plyka

plyka

I've already explained one way. JP MOrgan was the founder of GE, GE owns NBC/MSNBC.

Here is an excerpt from a biography on JP MOrgan:

His next task was the electricity industry. In the late 1870s, Morgan had been very impressed by Thomas Edison’s experiments and, against Junius’s warning, invested as much money as he could in the eccentric genius’s work. Fifteen years later, he sought to capitalize on this industry even further. In 1889, Morgan had underwritten the creation of an electrical energy and equipment company that was the merging of Edison’s original company and six others; it was known as Edison General Electric Co. [xiii] Fortunately for Morgan’s corporate aspirations, there were two major competitors for this company, one of whom, Thomson-Houston, was interested in combining with Edison General Electric. Edison was very reluctant about the idea, largely due to the fact that his name would be erased from the firm and his rival would be at the head of the corporation. But because the inventor had no real financial prowess, Morgan essentially ignored him and created the General Electric Trust in April 1892, which would go on to become one of the world’s leading electrical monopolies. [xiv

http://www.fordham.edu/academics/co...ebra/homepage/biographies/jp_morgan_32212.asp

BTW, i do not think that the banks/elite have anything against Perry. I truly think that Perry is one of their guys. They give you Obama, they give you Mitt Romney and they give you Perry, yet all of their policies will be exactly the same, lol. Just like Obama was the exact same as George Bush when it came to actual policies. Both were big government, centralizing power, continuing and starting wars, against civil liberties, pro government secrecy, etc etc.

Bush added a prescription drug plan to medicare
    Obama has obamacare

Bush started Iraq/Afghanistan
    Obama increased Afghanistan massively and started wars in Libya and attacks in Pakistan, Yemen and perhaps other places.

Bush had the patrioc act, guantanimo, etc.
    Obama supports the patriot act, guantanimo, etc.

Bush bailed out the banks
    Obama bailed out the banks

Bush had major government spending stimulus
    Obama had major government spending stimulus

Bush doubled the national debt
    Obama doubled the national debt

it goes on and on. The only guy who is different is ROn Paul. If you want a guy that the media and elite hate, that's your guy. Not Perry.

#12     Sep 25, 2011
  3. the1

the1

The banks control the entire fucking country, for pete's sake. Were you asleep all year during 2008? Did you miss the biggest heist in history?

#13     Sep 25, 2011
  4. the1

the1

Thank You! I'm amazed at how ignorant people are about who runs the government and how corporations take over a country. 99.9% of the population believes we still live in a free society where your vote actually counts. Oldtime is obviously one of the 99.9%. You get to vote for who the corporations allow you to vote for.

#14     Sep 25, 2011
  5. the1

the1

Alas! A guy who actually understands the inner workings of American Corporatist Politics. Kudos to you plyka! You are one of the few.

The US of 1792 is not the US of 2011. We no longer live in a Capitalistic Society, we live in a Corporatist Society. The US is following the path of Rome almost to the tee. If the US continues on this course -- and it most likely will -- God help the little man.

Well worth the 10 minutes it will take you to read it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporatism

#15     Sep 25, 2011
  6. yeah, I get all that, I already knew that. What you still haven't answered is how does it go from Perry critcizing the fed to the banks shutting down Perry?

I worked for a newspaper. The owner of the paper was very conservative and hosted fund raisers in his house . The newspaper was notoriously liberal. If the paper would ever dare citicize a liberal or say something good about a republican the liberals accused the paper of being contolled by a conservative.

I asked him, if you are so conservative, how come your paper is so liberal? He said, "The only thing I pay attention to is circulation and add revenue."

And yes, I was asleep all through 2008. No computer, no TV, long the S&P and never even knew it crashed.

#16     Sep 25, 2011
  7. Read up on power being dispersed in the not too distant American history, with the robber barons, Carnegie, JP Morgan etc. Don't know what period of history you're talking about.

#17     Sep 25, 2011
  8. Getting back to the original post, If Michelle Obama walked out and filed for divorce, I doubt Rick Perry would be getting much media attention. Are you going to tell me the banks instruct the media to now start covering the divorce proceedings?

You can't have it both ways. On one hand big business doesn't care who the president is because there isn't a dimes worth of difference between all of them. And on the other hand they sit around in the boardroom discussing how they want to cover Rick Perry.

I've been through all this before. When I was a kid it was the Jews who controlled Hollywood. That's why you very rarely saw John Wayne go to church (unless it was to bust up a wedding or something.)

#18     Sep 25, 2011
  9. Max E.

Max E.

LOL Almost pissed myself when i read this. :D

#19     Sep 25, 2011
  10. Are you kidding? You are just noticing this now?
    Don't you see what they have been doing to Ron Paul since, well, 1976?
    Ron Paul is the banksters worst nightmare.
    Rick Perry is just talking bullshit.
    If given the choice to print a trillion dollar deficit, you know what he'd do.

#20     Sep 25, 2011