Ricin Mailed To Republican Senator

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Apr 16, 2013.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Now I'm truly perplexed if that's the case...

#11     Apr 18, 2013
  2. Well, Christian or not, the friendly Moose Limbs still <i>did</i> have a hand in this bombing. The entire pressure cooker bomb recipe came from Al-Q's website.

#12     Apr 18, 2013
  3. JamesL

JamesL

4. Just to clarify, the guy I posted about is a suspect in the Ricin case, not the bombing. Good to see you posting again. I hope you're doing well.

#14     Apr 18, 2013
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

#15     Apr 18, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Did you notice his gold short? I'd say he's doing pretty well. :)

#16     Apr 18, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

It's VERY scary knowing there are lunatics like kc running around.:eek:

After clicking on that link, I'm wondering just how in the hell did this guy stay free of the nut house?:confused:

#17     Apr 18, 2013
  8. Yeah, I saw that. Hell of a trader.

#18     Apr 18, 2013
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

E-mailed the link to my Mother who's retired from the medical world. She used to work in mental health. Anyhow, I think she nailed it. The guy's a paranoid schizophrenic. Very dangerous person, no question.

#19     Apr 18, 2013
  10. Good to see everyone too. Not really sure why I went away in the first place. As for how I'm doing, the past three years have been (relatively) decent health-wise, but not career-wise. (I never did recover from my last blowup in Oct. '08). But that gold trade <i>did</I> quintuple my badly depleted account balance, so now that I have some capital to work with, hopefully this year will be very different from the past five...

#20     Apr 18, 2013