Ricin found in Paris Railway

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aphexcoil, Mar 20, 2003.

1. http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml;jsessionid=3SOBNECOV3BSYCRBAE0CFFA?type=worldNews&storyID=2418939

2. Serves the evil French right for not supporting us to bomb the evil Iraqis...

3. Seems quite ironic to me. Perhaps the French will require more evidence, though.

4. Babak

Babak

This is rather serious. Ricin is a terrible substance. I hope this doesn't mean there is a cell operating. Although I do have a distaste for the French, I do wish that they are safe.

Even, if that safety is provided by the shadow of the mighty American 'hegemony' which they spite.

5. candle you are schizo. from dove to daisycutters. LOL

6. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Maybe they will send more inspectors in?

Gee, I think the world has gone MAD:(

7. You live on a boat. You don't have ANYTHING to worry about. In fact, once the polar icecaps start melting, you're still going to be fine. It just means you're boat will be a little higher in the water.

8. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Hmmmm.....I live on a POWER boat......no gas, no GO.
    And if the polar ice caps melt, I will have no where to tie up to. The highest point on this Key is 8 foot above sea level. Hurricanes are kind of funny with the storm surge, we have buildings but no land. One time I will take a picture for you.:)

9. Sweeeeeeeet. Send it on over!

10. TGregg

TGregg

So did the French surrender to the toxin?

#10     Mar 20, 2003