Richard Dennis - Copy Cat & Neophytes

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Shagi, May 24, 2011.

1. ============
    Interesting article, said he got the idea from Rich Dennis:D

Something else interesting, not to nitpick, but since Mr Eckhardt mentioned it, Futures mag article recently;
    it was not a bet between Rich Dennis & himself.

It was a real time experiment;
    if trading could be taught:cool:[ I wasnt there;
    got my turtle nickname , as a childhood insult...................................:D ]

#11     May 24, 2011
  2. Some of reviews don't seem all that favorable. I was more excited to look at the bikini clad woman next to the article than the article itself.

"Baghdady has made a number of fake claims in his advertising. For instance he claimed to be world trading champion 2009, however there is no such event. He took part in a 3 hour evening session at the Frankfurt World of Trading event in 2009. It wasnt a world championship and in any case he didnt even win a prize. He also put out a TV advert where he had a guy saying he was a hedge fund manager, however the guy (Ben Tuckey) was just a company employee and the hedge fund he mentioned didn't even exist. So I read...google it.
    - Neil, Brisbane, 24/5/2011 14:22

#12     May 24, 2011
  3. Shagi

Shagi

you learn something everyday - i had no idea how to shorten url -

#13     May 24, 2011
  4. Visaria

Visaria

Bagdady says something strange. He says a trader can either buy, sell or do nothing, therefore his probability of making money is ...33%, v strange!!! (2nd video on that page, about 10 mins in) :D .

#14     May 25, 2011
  5. AK100

AK100

Guys, he's a marketer using the Turtles as an angle to sell.

Plus, there's a big difference between him and the Turtles. Dennis had a proper track record and a long established trading business and then did the training.

This guy has NO track record and NO established trading business, hence the major difference.

#15     May 25, 2011
  6. Dennis is THE MAN. :)

#16     May 25, 2011