Rich Santelli is next to get beheaded

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NY_HOOD, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Cramer coward because he didn't have a leg to stand on. I don't think Santelli would do that.

#11     Mar 13, 2009
  2. It's not that simple... there's refinancing and modification with ample opportunity to reward deadbeats with taxpayers' money.
    http://financialstability.gov/docs/borrower_qa.pdf

If someone was living within their means but ran into trouble because of medical expenses or they lost their job due to no fault of their own I have no problem with this but I don't see anything which excludes people who committed fraud to get their mortgage to begin with, lived beyond their means, or used their house as an ATM.

#12     Mar 13, 2009
  3. Although less than perfect, I think the plan is more reasonable than what its vociferous detractors are suggesting.

#13     Mar 13, 2009
  4. Only a fool would speak up for such a stupid BAILOUT. EVEN the majority those who watch the Daily Show would probably be against the govt. taking their dollars and bailing out such losers (many whom are illegal aliens) who were suckered into buying more of a house than they could ever afford. But I am probably giving the Daily Show viewers far more credit than they deserve.

You are right about the BAILOUT being less than perfect, though even that is quite an understatement.

#14     Mar 13, 2009
  5. I pretty much lost all respect for Cramer. Obviously he was told to eat shit unless he wanted to be expelled from the liberal democrat club. Come on, the man criticized Obama. He knew he was lucky to be let off with a public apology.

Santelli will never go on that show. The Obama thugs will try to silence him., not give him another platform.

#15     Mar 13, 2009
  6. John Stewart can't 'tank' anyone's career.

#16     Mar 13, 2009
  7. Not so says Tucker Carlson. Don't you remember what happened to "Crossfire" on CNN after Tucker Carlson interveiwed John Stewart.

It was a dumb thing for (C)(MSN)NBC to try to trash John Stewart.

#17     Mar 13, 2009
  8. I would have loved to have seen that. :D

Do you have a reference video for that?

#18     Mar 13, 2009
  9. Never mind. I found it. Wicepedia

2004 confrontation with Comedy Central's Jon Stewart

One of Carlson's most memorable appearances on Crossfire was his heated exchange with Jon Stewart, host of The Daily Show, prior to the 2004 presidential election. Stewart criticized the format of shows like Crossfire, calling Carlson and co-host Paul Begala "partisan hacks," and asked them to "stop hurting America."

Carlson countered by criticizing Stewart's July 2004 interview with then U.S. Presidential candidate John Kerry. He accused Stewart of "sniffing Kerry's throne" and "not asking tough questions." Stewart replied "I didn't realize that [...] the news organizations look to Comedy Central for their cues on integrity." After Carlson told Stewart "I think you're more fun on your show," Stewart replied by saying: "You know what's interesting though? You're as big a dick on your show as you are on any show."[3]

After their televised confrontation, Carlson recalls, Stewart "stayed at CNN several hours after the show to discuss the issues that he raised on the air." "He (Stewart) needed to do this," Carlson said.[4]

In January 2005, CNN announced they were ending their relationship with Carlson and would soon cancel Crossfire as a direct result of the Stewart interview.[5] CNN chief Jonathan Klein told Carlson on January 4, 2005, that the network had decided not to renew his contract.[6] Carlson, however, claims he had already resigned from CNN and Crossfire long before Stewart was booked as a guest, telling host Patricia Duff: "I resigned from Crossfire in April, many months before Jon Stewart came on our show, because I didn't like the partisanship, and I thought in some ways it was kind of a pointless conversation... each side coming out, you know, [raises fists] 'Here's my argument,' and no one listening to anyone else. [CNN] was a frustrating place to work."[7]

#19     Mar 13, 2009
  10. Jon Stewart crushed Paul Begala and Tucker Carlson on Crossfire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE

Too Funny!

#20     Mar 13, 2009