Rich people dont create jobs.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, May 17, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

The part where Don Bright pretends him and his brother are doing a psychology project about the people on this site for some university.....

#71     May 22, 2012
  2. Still not Don.

I could call myself xxxxx and still my points are hopefully valid. Why do we have to relate a name of a known person instead of the simple respect given to others who use screen names? Is not the discussion the main point here?

And, btw, the little college paper was fun, certainly not a big deal. And, he didn't really get a great grade on it, only a B. Was told that it was not well enough researched, and, yes, too many assumptions were made. I guess you guys were right on some of this. The UK sites thought it was just ok.

#72     May 22, 2012
  3. code words for not enough time was spent including all the popular liberal talking points characterizing conservatives and or sucking up to the professor's bias.

#73     May 22, 2012
  4. I guess that's one way to look at it. I don't really feel the sucking up part was right, if it was that easy, then he probably would have chosen to do it.

That's over now, now he has to deal with another year of school. Hopefully there will be some jobs next year.

#74     May 22, 2012