Rich people are nasty?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by nitro, Feb 28, 2012.

1. #31     Mar 2, 2012
  2. #32     Mar 2, 2012
  3. Sencond person to bring up ego related to trading. My ego does not affect my trading. I have executed trades like a machine recently and according to my rules and edge. I'm still working on purging my emotions related to money, but ego has no effect on my trading!

#33     Mar 2, 2012
  4. that's interesting, because I've dealt with a lot of people from the lower-income class, and most of them are coniving, lying deadbeats who I wouldn't trust with $25.

there are some rich people like that too, but I'm more likely to trust a rich person than a poor person.

Bottom line: if poor people are so much nicer and more ethical, why does everyone with the means try to move AWAY from them? Have you ever heard of a lottery winner moving INTO a poor neighborhood?

#34     Mar 2, 2012
  5. J Ski

J Ski

I'm beginning to think the same thing.
    We have so much going for us.
    I can't see why so much is thrown into war, and not instead
    put into space travel and hard science research.
    This is what happens when stupid, brutal people run the show.

Remember what happened when we pulled out of Vietnam?
    The government "purged" the society of the smart ones.
    Lawyers, teachers,etc. The intelligent were rounded up and imprisoned or executed.

#35     Mar 21, 2012
  6. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

The Matrix?

#36     Mar 21, 2012
  7. zdreg

zdreg

what is wrong with killing the lawyers? even shakespeare suggested killing them.:D
    it is the nature of men to kill in order to impress the female of the species.

#37     Mar 21, 2012
  8. Handle123

Handle123

That's what trading futures is all about, stealing it from those who can't.
    I never like hearing that someone is quitting trading, get an extra job at Starbucks and put more money back into their account to lose to me and others. If you don't have the balls to put on trades where your brain is screaming "No,No,No", well, crank out another Latte...

"I Love the post that another account been opened in the morning, smells like Victory"

"Do onto others before they do onto you".

ROFL

#38     Mar 21, 2012