Rich people are nasty?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by nitro, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Do you also enjoy being hurt?

You could escape people but karma is nearly impossible to escape.

Just F.Y.I.

#11     Feb 28, 2012
  2. No offense and no judgement.

The quote sounds like it's from a moron.

#12     Feb 28, 2012
  3. If you are not open to others people generally perceive you as a rude or shy person.

People who are generally not too open to others on various matters are thought of as selfish or full of themselves.

If introverts find happiness only amongst themselves chances are they would not be too happy with other people's success or if they are super successful in their field they would continuously require people around them that keep praising them for their achievements.

Self centered personality is not necessarily bad as long as the person does not cause real harm but this does not work in the real world. In today's tough competitive corporate environment you cannot do the right thing all the time and expect to excel.

I strongly believe introvert personalities are better suited running their own businesses. They tend to produce best results when they are incharge.

#13     Feb 28, 2012
  4. ssrrkk

ssrrkk

The introverts invent new things and solve hard problems and get the job done while the extroverts schmooze and party. But the extroverts take all the credit so they win anyway.

#14     Feb 28, 2012
  5. That is one of the reasons I said that introverts are better off running their own businesses.

Introverts can be great when they are self employed.

Remember its rare to find personalities that are 99% introvert or 99% extroverts.

Majority are mixes of the both but introverts tend to win once they are their own boss.

Extroverts tend to lose in the long run if their careers do not match up their traits for example marketing managers, PR people etc. They also do not seem to handle wealth that well.

#15     Feb 28, 2012
  6. I Love haters , big ego behind a computer = funny :)

#16     Feb 28, 2012
  7. Your quote sounds like it's from a cockroach.

#17     Feb 29, 2012
  8. Nitro, where is the whole study posted? There is only an excerpt and a few comments. I would like to read the experiements.

There are more nasty people than rich people. Do nice guys grow nasty as they grow wealth? Do rich people become humble and nice when they go bk? People seemed to like Madoff. How about Buffett?

If your wealth came from socially responsible money, are those rich people nasty?

#18     Feb 29, 2012

9. Well, that's b/c you are a cockroach. Bottom dweller, if you will.

Don't mind me. And I don't care.

#19     Feb 29, 2012
  10. OK...roachie...whatever you say...

#20     Feb 29, 2012