Ric Keller commercial prove republican voters are imbeciles

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IShopAtPublix, Nov 4, 2008.

1. I would just like to see a Republican on this forum not feel the need to make up arguments that they feel they can win, and start addressing real arguments.

That day may never come.

#11     Nov 4, 2008
  2. Do you have any abstract thinking at all? Everyone needs access to health care not everyone needs to be able to sue a private corporation(what I mean is it is not necessary for governments to provde free laywers just to sue a corporation).

One is a public good the other is not. So what is so controversial about "Socialized medicine" and lawyers? We already have "if you can't afford an attorney one will be appointed for you" for criminal cases so it is not like lawyers don't work for the benefit of the general public.

#12     Nov 4, 2008
  3. I am a black man and after the black king is crowned i just gonna get more love from white chicks, yeeeeeehawwww

#13     Nov 4, 2008
  4. Everyone needs access to food too. Order me up a free 'za.

Socializing public "goods". LMAO.......

#14     Nov 4, 2008
  5. What the hell are you doing living in Chicago among "minorities" if you hate the north, the liberals and minorities so much. I don't live among the cows even though I live in a state that trends red more often than I like. I live in florida because of its climate(digging my car out from 5ft of snow is not my idea of winter fun).

#15     Nov 4, 2008
  6. how does it feel when your sons want to be me, and your daughters want to DO me?

#16     Nov 4, 2008
  7. I thought u hated chinks?

#17     Nov 4, 2008
  8. I hate the rednecks and the ignorant. I am not ecstatic about the rise of RED china. Does not mean I hate the Chinese.

#18     Nov 4, 2008
  9. I had to look up Boortz on the web. Ironically on the top of one of his web pages he states "OFFICIAL NOTICE: This Internet page contains thoughts and ideas that are not consistent with or in keeping with the policies and ideas expressed by Barack Obama and/or the Democrat party. " but then he goes on to list all the reasons the democrats and Obama are going to win. He honestly lists most of the failures of the republican party. But this is what boggles my mind with partisan politics, he knows what screw ups the republicans have been yet he is voting republican. I do not understand this. Republicans pull your head out of you ass, it is your party that is ruining America.

#19     Nov 4, 2008
  10. Let's take Rush Limbaugh for example. The reason Rush Limbaugh is extremely destructive to USA is because he has ZERO incentive to be fair to democrats. With fairness doctrine Rush Limbaugh would not be earning $400 million/10 years for trashing democrats. He owes his ridiculous earnings to Reagan. So that is why he will never be fair to democrats.

#20     Nov 4, 2008