Rhythm Of The Markets Futures Course

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by shootingstar1, Sep 28, 2002.

1. traderkay,

I have a good bit of experience with Washington administrative agencies, and I think I know the answer. Taking a case to trial is a big hassle. For these staff attorneys, who are low paid and typically not that aggressive, getting a win and a conviction on the record is more important than actually getting meaningful relief. For the CFTC the big win was forcing systems vendors to register as CTA's. The SEC lost a big case years ago when they tried to force newsleter vendors to be subject to the SEC. For an agency, getting more people under its regulatory jurisdicition is the ultimate aim. The only reason I am willing to cut guys like Moore some slack is they are faced with a choice of settling on the agency's terms with a slap on the wrist, or spending a fortune litigating the case and probably losing, since the courts tend to be very biased in favor of the goivernment. In his shoes, the rational choice was pretty clear, particularly since few prospective customers would ever hear about this action. Certainly the trader mags, like TASC and Active Trader would never report on this type of thing since they are in bed with these guys. The latest issue of TASC has a glowing review of the RS from Houston cousre, with no mention of their CFTC conviction.

#31     Sep 29, 2002
    #32     Sep 30, 2002
  3. TigerO

TigerO

:D :D

#33     Sep 30, 2002
  4. TigerO

TigerO

Really funny how not a single one of these snake oil salespeople ever seems to have been struck by the idea of having their track record audited.

Oh, I forget, they don't have one.:D

#34     Sep 30, 2002
  5. neon7

neon7

"The latest issue of TASC has a glowing review of the RS from Houston cousre, with no mention of their CFTC conviction."

Are you kidding? Shame on TASC!

#35     Sep 30, 2002
  6. If you got an ounce of logic you can deduce that the only thing this guy is selling is a bunch of baloney.

20 points day using his system. HAH.

Do you know how difficult it is to get that.

This guy is trying to catch wide eye new traders, and make some profit out of them since he probably lost all his capital trading.

#36     Oct 5, 2002
  7. dbking

dbking

THIS GUY HAS BEEN UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR FRAUD BYE THE SEC AND WAS TOLD TO SHUT DOWN HIS OLD SOFTWARE.
    HE SOLD ME THE OLD SOFTWARE AND THEN NEVER HELPED LIKE HE SAID HE WOULD. GO AHEAD AND BUY IF YOU WISH TO THROW AWAY MONEY:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

#37     Feb 22, 2008
  8. dbking

dbking

Rhythm of the Markets - Stanley Edward Moore
    Moore's Web site advertised "Rhythm of the Markets," Moore's system for trading ... under- or over-compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, ...
    www.cftc.gov/enf/00orders/enfrhythmofthemarkets.htm -

#38     Feb 22, 2008
  9. the course is worth about $25.........any more than that and you overpaid

#39     Feb 22, 2008
  10. richardm

richardm

thanks for the info about Stan and his rhythmofthemarkets junk - - he has about four websites that I have seen, plus another "affiliate" website highlighting an "ed cross" indicator (magic-dots dotcom) their email address is EASYRYHTHM at aol dot com

Unbelievable - - the onlinetraderscentral dotcom guys promote some real dorks!

Stan Moore (rhythmofthemarkets dotcom, neweratrader dotcom, option magic, etc.) and an "affiliate site" magic-dots.com

Roger Felton feltontrading dotcom (Otto this auto-crap that is not even ready for every presentation I made the mistake of sitting through)

and several others to wade through...

On the plus side, I did watch the stacktrade guy trade live, he is the real deal.
    Just shows you have to be VERY wary of each and every system promoted.

#40     Jan 1, 2009