Rhythm Of The Markets Futures Course

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by shootingstar1, Sep 28, 2002.

1. I have the option of Buying the Rhythm of the Markets Futures Course at a discount from a Trader I know.He Trades the S&P E-mini's and average 15-20 PTS a day trading the System.Do any Traders on this Forum Trade the System or know any Traders that trade it.The website is www.rhythmofthemarkets.com
  2. Why does this feel like a reverse-psychology sales pitch?
  3. shootingstar,

Actually, I've heard from a friend of a friend that this course outright sucks. I wouldn't waste my money on it. In fact, I think my friend said that his friend tried to get his money back but was never able to.

I don't know, it isn't a firsthand account -- but I would avoid them!
  4. This isnt a reverse-psychology sales pitch,I havent got anything to do with the company.It is a genuine question because I am considering buying it.
  5. Anyone who says 20 points a day ... I just tune that crap out. You have no idea how hard it is for me to average 4 points and that's on paper!!
  6. Pabst

7. jem

aphexcoil-- you are right. First of all twenty points a day on how many cars. This question sure appealed to the greed factor so it does seem suspicious. What would twenty points a day mean. 100 percent of the range per day. I would sure like to be able to talk to a person who could trade that efficiently because I doubt they learned it in one course. I have been trading almost everyday since the end of 1995 and I while I have not kept a stat I would bet there were less then 10 days where I made more points trading than stock moved from high to low. I believe it is even harder lately to accomplish such a task. Now that doesn't mean that I do not think other traders could do better than the range of their stock on good trading days but to be able to do that on the spoos would take a really good trader in my opinion. But if anyone has better information please post.
  8. I am new to trading but I am not totally naive so thats why I am trying to find out from other Traders what the systems like.I dont want to waste money.I dont know if 15-20 PTS a day is good/brilliant/okay or impossible.
  9. cheeks

10. Pabst

If we're talking about points per contract then it's beyond impossible. Seriously. Now as Jem alluded, if the guy is trading 20 lots at a clip, sure. But then you have commission costs. Eat you up pretty quick on short, short term trades. IMO you need some more specific info from this trader you know.
    #10     Sep 28, 2002