Rhythm of the market - Ed Moore

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by callmeput, Jan 14, 2004.

1. You know Ed Moore? He is trying to convince me his option strategy is amazing. The problem is the charts are updated every 2 hours. If someone wants to cheat then it´s possible of course.
    And he refuses to send a single buy/sell signal by email in realtime..

You know this guy? Have you bought his course?

2. Avoid the scam artist!

And do some search on ed moore on this board too...

3. nkhoi

nkhoi

not again :(

4. Lobo

Lobo

5. He´s got an attitude for sure. Maybe because he´s got money :p

6. http://www.cftc.gov/enf/00orders/enfrhythmofthemarkets.htm

From in or about March 1999 to June 2000, Moore, while acting as a registered commodity trading advisor ("CTA"), defrauded and deceived clients and prospective clients by making material misrepresentations and omissions on his Web site, in violation of Sections 4b(a)(i) and (iii) and 4o(1) of the Act and Regulation 4.41(a). Moore's Web site advertised "Rhythm of the Markets," Moore's system for trading S&P 500 futures contracts and other instruments, such as options on the S&P 100 index, which trade on the Chicago Board Options Exchange ("OEX options"). Moore represented on his Web site that he had personally profitably traded S&P 500 futures contracts ("S&P 500 futures") using Rhythm of the Markets. In fact, Moore had not personally traded profitably. Moore also provided on his Web site his purported actual profits and actual rate of return trading OEX options pursuant to Rhythm of the Markets, which he presented in part as an indicator of the efficacy of the system for trading S&P 500 futures contracts. In fact, Moore had not actually traded OEX options between March 1999 and June 2000, and these results were hypothetical trading results, which Moore failed to disclose.2

7. Yannis

Yannis

callmeput,

I took his options course/mentoring program and abandoned it a few months later. Not that he teaches stupid things but his method is simple and his mentoring skills/time he devotes to mentoring VERY limited. If you want to spend this kind of money, Optionetics (which I also took) is a better bet. PM me if you would like to discuss more details.