rho trading - Chicago

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by polachns, Nov 23, 2007.

1. polachns

polachns

Does anyone have any information about rho trading in Chicago?

I have gone through a couple of rounds of interviews/testing and I have my final interview next week, but I have not heard anything about this firm.

Also, what are the best trading firms in Chicago for an inexperienced trader looking for his first trading position. I have an offer from Tower Hill Trading and I am interviewing with optiver. Any other suggestions?

2. What was your score on your first Optiver Test?

3. Contact some Rho traders through facebook. From what I have heard, the only firm people told me to stay away from was Ronin. I know some guys left there recently to start their own firm.

4. nathanos

nathanos

I've recently received an invitation to take an online test with Rho and so am resurrecting this thread to see if anyone has new information on Rho Trading in the last 6 months, or hopefully some info about the online test that could help out a fellow Elite Trader pass. Any input appreciated.

5. are the nummerical tests very tough? does one need to prepare? I might be attending the next recruiting event in july.

6. nathanos

nathanos

7. AMW

AMW

Arb-
    Why were you told to stay away from ronin?
    Just curious.

8. Jimmy3

Jimmy3

Does RHO have its web site or at least a phone number ? I can't find no info about this place on the web

9. nathanos

nathanos

I haven't found anything about them on the web, that's why I'm on ET too.

10. "Does anyone have any information about rho trading in Chicago?

I have gone through a couple of rounds of interviews/testing and I have my final interview next week, but I have not heard anything about this firm. "
    ..............................................................................................

Any update on RHO?

#10     Mar 8, 2009