RGIII doesn't show up! What a surprise!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wildchild, Jan 6, 2013.

1. wildchild

wildchild

The whole point is the guy had no business getting more hype than Luck. The guy had no business doing TV commercials before he ever took a snap. The guy has no business trashing the league and trashing Nike because someone else was paying to do so.

Then it comes out and his apologists are claiming he is better than Peyton Manning and Tom Brady. Its absurd.

The difference is that Luck had the maturity to run a pro style offense. RGIII ran a college offense and could only complete safe, high percentage passes. Not impressed.

Now there is my answer, now go make some picks.

#51     Jan 12, 2013
  2. You are clearly fucked in the head...to put it mildly.

#52     Jan 12, 2013
  3. So pro style offense QB ranked 26th in the NFL while a "college" style QB ranked 3rd in the NFL....hmmmm.....yeah I still don't see your point. Both QBs competed against PRO STYLE DEFENSES. :p

Why do you keep making irrelevant points?

#53     Jan 12, 2013
  4. So what's going to happen with Ravens-Broncos?

Payton is great, but the Ravens and Lewis have a "killer" D!

If you aren't good, that Lewis will "murder" your offense!

He can "knife" thru the secondary and grab balls!

That guy will "stab" you in the heart of your game and bleed you dry!

He'll "slice" you up and leave you lying on the field!

It's a "felony" what Lewis can do!

#54     Jan 12, 2013
  5. You're as good as a coin flip, congratulations :)

#55     Jan 14, 2013
  6. wildchild

wildchild

That's still better than you.

#56     Jan 18, 2013
  7. Hey, welcome back!! Ready to admit that RGIII had a very good rookie season yet? :p

#57     Jan 18, 2013
  8. Not really, because, while you got two more calls right than me, you also got two more calls wrong. So, net net, we are even :)

Cmon pal, give some love to RGIII and let's be done with this haha

#58     Jan 18, 2013
  9. wildchild

wildchild

Wow, I hate to be right but this RGIII is a fraud. Give him two or three years and he will be spending his Sundays tweeting with his buddy Vince Young about how he can still play.

BTW, I am still waiting for a rational answer of why the media has given this guy major hype and hasn't said a single word about Luck who drafted before RGIII and is a better QB by far.

#59     Oct 14, 2013
  10. RG III is not a fraud by any means, but his style of play does worry me. He looked like his old self last night, which is good and bad. He easily motored away from Dallas defenders when he ran, but he also put himself in position to absorb some wicked hits. Do that enough times in the NFL, and someone will connect. They did last year, and they will this year.

You're right that Luck is playing better in relative obscurity. I guess that's what happens when you are in a small market and the other guy is in a media circus and also one of the league's most charismatic players and has a nifty nickname.

#60     Oct 14, 2013