RGIII doesn't show up! What a surprise!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wildchild, Jan 6, 2013.

1. I think that you are probably correct, especially in light of another ACL tear and rehab.

I'm a big fan of Andrew Luck, but unlike wildchild "fanboy", I'm objective enough to realize that RGIII is a major talent and played an enormous role in the Redskins success this past season.

It remains to be seen how well both of them do next season once teams have an entire offseason to gameplan and go thru all the tape from this past season...

On another note, maybe we should really make mention of Russell Wilson. After all, his team is still in the playoffs and they beat some damn good teams this season.

#41     Jan 9, 2013
  2. I would certainly be excited if I were a Seahawks fan. Good for them.

#42     Jan 9, 2013
  3. He is insane, or racist. One of the two.

#43     Jan 9, 2013
  4. +1

I'm a huge Luck fan and I think he will have an all time great career.

I don't know if they can but turning RG into a pocket passer would be the best move for his career imo.He is extremely talented and has the accuracy to be pocket passer so he doesn't need to be a running QB.It would make him less exciting and it would be tougher on him passing if defenses didn't have to plan for him playing part time running back but its best for him and The Skins long term imo.I doubt he lasts 3 more seasons as a starter playing like he his currently playing .His career is already in jeopardy after 1 season

#44     Jan 9, 2013

5. Your battle against madness, I am afraid, has just begun (as has your search for a psychotherapist who will accept you as a patient). And your war against mathematics, I am afraid, is a losing one.

Then again, if you consider your ongoing effort towards irritating rational people with your mad ramblings a "battle", then I guess you won that one.

#45     Jan 9, 2013
  6. wildchild

wildchild

I already made my picks on the NFL Playoffs thread. I don't see yours. Lets see some picks then we can decide who made the better predictions.

#46     Jan 9, 2013
  7. Stop moving the goalposts. You can't just admit that RGIII has a very good rookie year?

#47     Jan 9, 2013
  8. Wow, I guess he really hates black QB's! If Luck had put up the same numbers as RGIII, Wildchild would be calling for an early HOF ballot for him :p

#48     Jan 10, 2013
  9. wildchild

wildchild

I am waiting for some picks my friend.

#49     Jan 11, 2013
  10. Why do you keep dodging the question? THIS thread is about RGIII, NOT the NFL playoffs.

Is it REALLY that hard to just give RGIII credit for a very good rookie season?

#50     Jan 12, 2013