RGIII doesn't show up! What a surprise!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wildchild, Jan 6, 2013.

1. wildchild

wildchild

#21     Jan 7, 2013
  2. wildchild

wildchild

#22     Jan 7, 2013
  3. Once he got hurt, he should have come out of the game. Ya know, AFTER he already threw 2 TDs in the first qtr.

Tell me again, how many TD passes did Luck throw this weekend?? Did Indy win their division?

No need to answer. This convo is going nowhere. If you can't concede that RGIII accomplished something special in his rookie year, then you're hopeless. Peace.

#23     Jan 7, 2013

4. Africans don't have Neanderthal DNA. Those of European ancestry tend to have around 2-3% Neanderthal DNA in their genome.

Unless you are 100% African, you almost certainly are part Neanderthal.

For a racist troll, you are especially ignorant. You probably need a calculator to count on your fingers and toes, when you're not sucking on them.

How about some math?

Robert Griffin III's QB rating = 102.4= 3rd in the NFL. HIGHER than even Tom Brady's.

Andrew Luck's QB rating =76.5 =26th in the NFL. LOWER than that of Nick Foles, Blaine Gabbert, and Christian Ponder. Only six QBs had a lower rating.

Mark Sanchez, for one.

102 is HIGHER than 76. A QB who ranks 3rd is a BETTER QB than one who ranks 26.

Got it?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/quarterbackRating/seasontype/2

#24     Jan 8, 2013
  5. Great thread.
    Both are excellent QB's.
    RG3 had a better year. Statistically speaking and in terms of hype and endorsements.
    WildChild hates that because he doesn't like 'that kind'.
    Understood!

#25     Jan 8, 2013
  6. Math is hard! :D

#26     Jan 8, 2013
  7. wildchild

wildchild

You are a complete moron. I never claimed he had Neanderthal DNA. I said he has a "Neanderthal Looking Jaw". The dude looks like a neaderthal and it has nothing do with whether or not he has neanderthal dna. Its a simple observation. Back when Elway was playing I would said he looked like a horse with his big ass teeth and that he ought to be the Broncos mascot. They wouldnt have to dress him up. They could just parade him around the stadium and people would instantly get that we looked like a horse. That does not mean that I thought Elway had horse DNA. Understand?

Whats this racist talk? Now all of the sudden if I am not an RGIII fan I am a racist. What parallel universe do you live in?

#27     Jan 9, 2013
  8. wildchild

wildchild

So according to your metrics RGIII is better than Tom Brady. Absolutely brilliant. What kind of an idiot would make this claim?

The qb rating scale is one of the most flawed and meaningless indicators in all of sports. The NFL is not a stats league. Often times, teams and players with great stats can't translate it to victories. All that matters at the end of the day is who won the game. The fact that this bogus indicator has RGIII with a higher rating than Tom Brady is a glaring example of how useless this indicator is.

The only stats that matter at the end of the day are wins and losses. Here is how I have it chalked up.

RGIII 8-7 .533333
    Luck 11-6 .647059

.647059 > .533333

Pretty simple math.

Lets not forget to mention that Washington had a much better supporting cast. In the beginning of the season ESPN had Indy ranked 32 or 32 teams based on talent.

The RGIII apologists are already out in force making excuses for next year saying that his knee is bad. I guess someone should have told Adrian Peterson that you can't succeed after knee injuries.

Here is a great quote from someone Redskins fans should know well.

"But who won the game?"
    Joe Gibbs

#28     Jan 9, 2013
  9. So Hall of Famer Troy Aikman was a total NFL bust when he took the Cowboys to 1-15 his rookie year and that BUM Peyton Manning has really flopped in the NFL due to his 3-13 rookie campaign. LOL

#29     Jan 9, 2013
  10. You don't have to be a fan but you are clearly not OBJECTIVE.

#30     Jan 9, 2013