RGIII doesn't show up! What a surprise!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wildchild, Jan 6, 2013.

1. I never said he would! You are making stuff up now. Just pointing out that THIS YEAR, yes, THIS YEAR, RGIII was much better. Most passing yds ever for a rookie is very impressive but overall, when taking into consideration everything else stats related, RGIII was dominant. His team won the division, Luck's team did not.

Now, can RGIII stay healthy? That's the big question.

#11     Jan 7, 2013
  2. This is less an exercise is player worship and more an exercise in uncovering reality for one lost soul. :D

#12     Jan 7, 2013
  3. Really, because as far as I can see he lost, oh wait the Redskins lost! I guess he didn't make that big a difference, just as any number of stars haven't. Go buy a jersey. I bought a Donald Driver for my oldest and I'd buy one for myself, but I just can't se paying into the "stupid " system. Oh yea I like Donald Driver, but I liked Favre also and then realized what a turd of a human he is, but the press died to sell otherwise.

#13     Jan 7, 2013
  4. So did Luck's team, which was the comparison. Are you slow?

#14     Jan 7, 2013
  5. wildchild

wildchild

The whole problem I have with RGIII is the massive amount of hype and ass kissing thrown his way. A lot of it was his own doing.

Luck is better QB, will have a better career and deserved more of the hype, but nobody was even mentioning his name. The dude was the number 1 pick, and deserved a little credit.

RGIII was in TV commercials last May. Months before taking a single NFL snap. Seriously, go play a few games before you start acting like you are something. The guy has still yet to do anything, so I wish he would keep his neanderthal looking lower jaw off my TV. Don't you think this whole thing with him trashing Nike every chance he gets is a bit childish. Ohhhh gee, someone paid him some money, now he has an opinion. What a freaking joke.

BTW, before the season ESPN has Indy ranked 32rd of 32 teams. I guess luck had other plans in mind.

#15     Jan 7, 2013
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

But seriously you dumbass, just how big of a moron you have to be not to see him being hurt???

Also they were up 14 : 0 so I guess he did show up....

#16     Jan 7, 2013
  7. wildchild

wildchild

Seen plenty of people play hurt throughout the years. I have never heard it used as such an excuse before. Please RGIII apologists, get over yourselves.

#17     Jan 7, 2013
  8. True colors shown.....very sad. Thought this was about football, guess I was wrong.

#18     Jan 7, 2013
  9. #19     Jan 7, 2013
  10. wildchild

wildchild

You lost the debate. Face the facts.....very sad.

#20     Jan 7, 2013