RG3 looks like the Real Deal

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tom B, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Tom B

Tom B

He is having an excellent first game. The Redskins are destroying the Saints in the Superdome.

2. As a loooooong suffering Redskins fan, it appears our long national capital nightmare is over.

3. Arnie

Arnie

Way to go!. You just jinxed us!!

j/k :D

As well as they played, they still managed to f'k things up here and there. My palms were sweating. That blocked punt took 2 years off my life.

4. tango29

tango29

Go Pack!....Oh Fu**, nevermind. Yea Rg looked good. Thank you God for another football season!!!
    Badgers and Packers lose, but Gophers and Notre Dame win. Good to have multiple teams on weekends like this one.
    I do have to say, at least in the Packer game, the replacement refs really do suck. Bad calls did go both ways, but holy crap they were really bad. Pay up Goodall! Goodall and his administrators need the paycut.

5. RG3 looked good, hopefully you guys got a good QB there. I completely understand the pain of not having a QB.... speaking of which...

:confused:

The Browns D played great, esp with injuries that hit a few starters.

The Browns O played terrible.

Eagles lucky to get out w/ a 1 pt win. Or Browns lucky to be in it till the end. Either way, what an ugly offensive game.