RFID chips, DNA, and nano-technology

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FireWalker, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Hotel. I've got tons more pics, but am waiting for some bids on my Ebay photograph first. You know, it's only $1 and no one has bid on it yet?

#11     Jul 8, 2009
  2. timbo

timbo

Man. Isn't insanity great. Didn't know my firefox browser had a horizontal scroll bar.

#12     Jul 8, 2009
  3. Schizophrenia maybe. Or a joke?

#13     Jul 8, 2009
  4. Neither. Perhaps you should ask questions before you assign labels. I'd like to know why my other thread was deleted.

#14     Jul 13, 2009
  5. So far no one has talked about the subject of this thread:
    1. nano-technology is not far from realization
    2. DNA is engineerable
    3. identification of finite individuals is important

#15     Jul 13, 2009
  6. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. You are saying what in these posts Firewalker? That is my questions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from FireWalker:

Andrew Brown
    Andrew Brown at 9:39pm July 7
    Is it my job to get killed into existence? Do you understand Frankenstein?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from Firewalker:

Ok.... we shall see...................................................................................................................................................................................................

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuv(f)wxyz................ that's 26 at Jack in the Box at that little college near Austin, Texas, United States of the America. Justin McKinney went there. So did Andy McWhorter and his girlfriend Nicole. Then my girlfriend Christy's father bailed me out of jail with a reckless endangerment charge. Now I'm wondering why I am in Thousand Oaks, California, United States of America being held in emotional solitary confinement for a public intoxication charge. Do you know the only thing I did was yell in public? And I got physically punished for doing so? And I think she has some great skills.

#16     Jul 13, 2009
  7. Eight

Eight

Your other thread was like this one perhaps?

BTW, Thousand Oaks is a nice place, good weather, no slums, low crime... enjoy... There's no culture there but hey...

#17     Jul 13, 2009