Rewriting tsa.gov

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ven.m, Jun 25, 2008.

1. You have every right to be pissed, you are a better person that I, I'm not sure that I would have been able to keep my cool if I had been harrassed like that. When you fly again remember my tip about your shoes on their table, if you get the chance be sure to fart and belch loudy in the presence of those losers, and also to laugh at them in their face, and finally if addressed by them, answer in ghetto ebonics, gutter spanish, or Abu indian depending on what ethnic loser is harrassing you.

#11     Jun 26, 2008
  2. Here's an idea for a redneck reality show. "TSA Apprentice" Contestants with GED's or HS Diploma's from our public education institutions could show their stuff to HR in Gov't.

#12     Jun 26, 2008
  3. ven.m

ven.m

it would make sense to get mad, since I would be trying to defend my dignity, but obviously the TSA doesn't care about other people's dignity because they don't have dignity themselves, that is why they use power given to them by the US government to abuse many of the passengers. Either way it was a win win case for them, if I didn't get mad they were able to belittle me and get away with it (which was the case), if I did get mad they would accuse me of being a threat to the airport security and grounds for labeling me a terrorist who got mad because his evil plans were revealed by these very smart TSA employees

#13     Jun 26, 2008
  4. ven.m

ven.m

you can find this on the tsa.gov homepage;

TSA Week at a Glance (June 16, 2008 - June 22, 2008)

* 18 passengers were arrested due to suspicious behavior or fraudulent travel documents

what do you think they mean by suspicious behavior? I think it basically means the person argued with them and so they arrested him/her

#14     Jun 26, 2008
  5. ven.m

ven.m

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/flights/2008-06-05-bodyscan_N.htm

10 airports install body scanners

"It's the wave of the future," said James Schear, the TSA security director

The TSA says it protects privacy by blurring passengers' faces and deleting images right after viewing. Yet the images are detailed, clearly showing a person's gender. "You can actually see the sweat on someone's back," Schear said.

Passengers scanned in Baltimore said they did not know what the scanner did and were not told why they were directed into the booth.

TSA spokeswoman Sterling Payne said the agency is studying passenger reaction

#15     Jun 26, 2008
  6. TSA is nothing more than a way to bump up the gov'ts employement statistics by hiring those who would otherwise be unemployable. At least the TVA work projects produced some results instead of simply letting the terrorists win by laughing at how they crippled the US. Every test that has been performed has failed by allowing some sort of device onboard.

Back in 2001 I told many people the easy way to fix the problem of having the bad guys storm a cockpit. Think about thrill rides and seatbelts. Simply lock everyone in their seat, to be unlocked only by crew personnel when needed. And, sure, use technology to scan stuff, but for heaven's sake, get rid of the TSA.

c

#16     Jun 26, 2008
  7. ven.m

ven.m

so terrorists can think of nothing but attack us using our own planes, and if we secure those planes at whatever cost we are good to go?

#17     Jun 26, 2008
  8. kut2k2

kut2k2

The real bitch of it is that the rules were already in place on 9/11 to prevent all this crap ... EXCEPT the shitbag greedy-ass airlines were too busy overbooking flights to actually carry out real security. Letting passengers on board with boxcutters?? That's NEVER been allowable, but a rule that isn't enforced is worse than no rule at all.

And to add insult to injury, this fucking group of crooks running the government made it so the airlines couldn't be sued for their blatant nonfeasance.

Make the passengers pay with fake "security" crap and let the responsible parties off scot-free, for "the sake of the economy", of course.

#18     Jun 26, 2008