Reward for OSama's location?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by liltrdr, Sep 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wild

wild

Kim Schmitz alias "Dr. Kimble" & "King Kimble":

www.kimble.org

regards

wild

#11     May 29, 2002
  2. trdrmac

trdrmac

Wow, that is just like when Prince changed his name to &.

#12     May 29, 2002
  3. I wonder how the guy fooled so many people - even the press. At least some folks realized he was a scam from the start.

The guy sure did live it up for a while... nice women. :D

#13     May 29, 2002
  4. Cesko

Cesko

This is the stupidest thread I have read in a long time. You guys don't even know the bounty has been $25,000,000 for a long,long time. Is this a serious thread or a joke?
    To be blunt, anybody who believes he is still alive is an idiot. And by the way anything you are being told by media is 100% truth.

#14     May 29, 2002
  5. Cesco - "You guys don't even know the bounty has been $25,000,000 for a long,long time. Is this a serious thread or a joke? "

You need to learn to read more carefully. Crazy_trader reported last September that reward was increased to 25 million.:eek:

#15     May 29, 2002
  6. Bono

Bono

Pardon me, the goverment has already done that, and I think this is one of the most generous rewards in the history of the United States.

One addition, US war planes have been throwing 100 dollar bills over those filthy poor afghans ... and what did they get ... absolutely nothing !

I entirely disagree with the idea that afghans aren't loyal to bin laden ... if they were 1% disloyal, bin laden would have already been captured.

#16     May 29, 2002
  7. wild

wild

Bono,

mind you, US warplanes have been throwing more than just a couple of "100 dollar bills over those filthy poor afghans" and got considerably more than "absolutely nothing":

5.700 dead Afghan men, women & children so far ... and free access to the central Asian oil & gas fields.

regards

wild

#17     May 29, 2002
  8. Cesko

Cesko

"You need to learn to read more carefully. Crazy_trader reported last September that reward was increased to 25 million"
    Thanks for suggestion but I haven't missed it. That's just one guy correcting others. The fact is so old it surprised me somebody didn't know.

#18     May 29, 2002

9. What makes you so sure Osama is dead??? ...:confused:

#19     May 29, 2002
  10. VOLUME

VOLUME

mind you, US warplanes have been throwing more than just a couple of "100 dollar bills over those filthy poor afghans" and got considerably more than "absolutely nothing":

5.700 dead Afghan men, women & children so far ... and free access to the central Asian oil & gas fields.

regards

wild

Are we supposed to feel bad for them??? I feel bad for the families of my friends who were murdered on 9-11. Go hug a tree somewhere else.

#20     May 29, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.