Revolutionaries Entering Tripoli

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tradingjournals, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Mercor

Mercor

How much credit will Obama take?

#11     Aug 22, 2011
  2. Unless he is a piker, I bet he did, because NBC's coverage of Libya's sunday events was using Aljazeera's live coverage. Also, if he happens to be in Dearnborn Michigan, Aljazeera appears to have reported from his backyard as indicated in this youtube video.

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZVub0Jurw5M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If his name is Ramadan, I wonder what would happen to the shit inside him if one of those kids were to do the action the title of the video suggests.

#12     Aug 22, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

No, but then I generally try to avoid watching shit.

#13     Aug 22, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

pik·er
    noun \&#712;p&#299;-k&#601;r\
    Definition of PIKER
    : one who gambles or speculates with small amounts of money
    : one who does things in a small way; also : tightwad, cheapskate

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=221311&perpage=30&pagenumber=1

#14     Aug 22, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D Plenty I'm sure.

#15     Aug 22, 2011
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Are the you self-appointed judge of maturity and fucking hall monitor or what?

Kiss my rosey red ass you mindless prat. I piss upon you from great height.

On Ignore!

#16     Aug 22, 2011
  7. Oooooohh! Clever!

#17     Aug 22, 2011
  8. Tom B

Tom B

Ghadaffi's downfall is all George Bush's fault. :)

#18     Aug 22, 2011
  9. The Guardian:

"One of the most startling turn of events was the saga of the arrest of Saif al-Islam, the second son and the man widely seen, until several months ago, as his likely successor. Rebels said they had detained Saif al-Islam on Sunday as they moved into Tripoli. This was later confirmed by the international criminal court, but in a suprising turnaround he appeared at the Rixos hotel last night and told western journalists the rebellion's back had been broken."

How could he be captured, and later make a press conference?

#19     Aug 22, 2011
  10. wildchild

wildchild

Because the people making the claim were Libyan rebels and the international criminal court. Why put any stock into anything either of them claim?

#20     Aug 23, 2011