Revolutionaries Entering Tripoli

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tradingjournals, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Aljazeera is reporting that Gaddafi's son has been captured in Tripoli, after his presidential guards have surrendered.

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Who listens to that shit?

3. haaretz.com (that is where I got the information).

Could it be that they know that znn report lies or does not have men to report from the field so they have to pay Aljazeera to get the truth from the ground?

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Could it be that there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?

I doubt it dumb ass.

5. You are right TJ.......Gaddafi himself has been captured.

6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

He hasn't been captured.

I am very conflicted about Muamar Ghadaffi.

I believe he is responsible for the Lockerbie bombing. He has got to pay for that. But I also want to see him make a fool of Barrack Obama, NATO and our eurotrash allies.

My prediction is that he'll take a short helicopter flight to Tunisia or Italy and live out the rest of his life in luxury with access to billions in hidden funds.

Not sure how I feel about that yet.

7. wildchild

wildchild

Yeah the press is already reporting that there will be a big drop in the price of oil because of this. Of course there is a zero percent chance that the rebels will split into several factions and begin killing each other as Libya continues to be to chaotic for years to come. Such an event happening in a Muslim country has absolutely no historic precedence.

8. byteme

byteme

Cut off your nose to spite your face? Very mature.

9. byteme

byteme

Have you ever watched it?

10. g222

g222

We need to leave MG and his trusty companion, Ass-aaad, alone. We just can't seem to mind our own buliness. When left ot their own devices, they're quite capable of killing each other ... er ... settling their own differences without outside help ... er interference. Had they only been able to get their hands on a few mini-guns, this dynamic duo could have ... resolved all the issues with the rebels in very short order!!!

#10     Aug 22, 2011