Revolution coming with next meltdown

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildfirepow, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Sim, obviamente que faz, Português é todo ele poético e é acompanhado por uma compreensão do mundo que o inglês nunca poderá alcançar :)

To the case in point, i guess anykind of social upheval would reveal that the society we live in now has had much of the civilizing effect of the 60's mixed into it, both in form and function ... that means that the "revolution" would probably be peaceful.

Alot of countries have done it in the face of far more dire circumstances.

#31     Aug 17, 2009
  2. aegis

aegis

Same here. I'm getting my masters degree and moving to Brazil. I came across Rosetta Stone and the Pimsleur CD's, and I've been practicing.

I plan on opening up a brothel down there.

#32     Aug 17, 2009
  3. I forsee us crossing paths at some point lol.

I think its a gorgeous language spoken by gorgeous people and was an obvious next step after I got spanish down. and if the commodities story gets any traction they may one day have their day in the sun (but aren't they all?).

I had the pimsleur cd course but my computer died but I took a class like 7 years ago and after that just tried to get with as many brazilians as possible and can kinda fake it. today I moved to miami assim que desea-me boa sorte com as meninas.

I text laughter "ra ra ra ra" to brazilians and turns out I'm the only one who gets the joke or thinks its clever or funny.

#33     Aug 17, 2009
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I wish we would hurry up and get started, before I'm too old to enjoy it.

#34     Aug 18, 2009