Revolution coming with next meltdown

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildfirepow, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Bakinec

Bakinec

lol a Democrat telling Republicans how zombie-like their supporters are

like one lobotomy patient laughing at another

#21     Aug 16, 2009
  2. MKTrader

MKTrader

Saith the idiot, parasitical Obamadrone whose idea of intellectual stimulation is cult-like chanting of "yes we can!," "change we can believe in!" and "give me, give me, give me" (someone's else's hard-earned money) with other parasites.

#22     Aug 16, 2009
  3. oldbroker

oldbroker

People are sheep, they'll do what they are told. Nancy writes the bills and runs the country, Obama is just the sales guy.... a good one. The republicans are spineless and would rather follow than lead....No leaders in the party. I'm ready for Jimmy Carter style policies to take effect. I think we will cycle out of this as we always have before but the difference this time is the police state and control that the democrates are puttiing on us.....if this can be halted we'll be ok...if not...well a lot of other posts have seemed to do a good job describing the future....interesting to watch.....just my two cents

#23     Aug 16, 2009

4. Unlikely. I believe that the great revolutions are a thing of the past. People have too much (even now) to start a revolution for fear of losing their possessions. Revolutions only happen when people rather die than continue living as their are... we are still very far from this.

#24     Aug 16, 2009
  5. ...................................................................................

This sounds right.....

Here's another story ....

For many years the governments in third world countries were/are so bad....that any educated individual just passes them off for what they are.....

The US Govt. can now be put in the same category....

It is so bad.....it is comical....

Too bad....

BUT.....

How about the 18 to 28 year olds....

20 to 40 % unemployment rates with duration....

The smart ones are going to do what ?

#25     Aug 16, 2009
  6. Hello Trailer monkey.

Show me a post where I stated I support Obama?

What I have stated all along is I am AGAINST The Anti-American Republican maggot party.

That leaves me supporting a spineless panty wasted party called the Democrats.

At the least the Panty waste party of Democrats are not ungodly Anti-American Traitors.

Quick: What's a Republican good for?

Answer: Destroy everything they get their hands on.

#26     Aug 16, 2009
  7. Im taking out grad school loans and practicing my Portuguese, does that make me smart?

#27     Aug 17, 2009
  8. With $1100 Trillion Derivatives, the next meltdown can happen today or tommorrow or any day now.

So the revolution can happen today or tommorrow or any day now.

Barack Obama should voluntarily step down before a revolution overthrows Obama and his team.

#28     Aug 17, 2009
  9. .........................................................................

The Truth.....?????

One has to be very very independent....

One has to accomplish...."self reliance & SATISFACTION"....

Make the world "YOUR OYSTER".....

NOT THEIRS....

F' THEM....not once....but 1000x....

To each ....THEIR OWN....

#29     Aug 17, 2009
  10. so to me that means get off the grid. that is my plan as well when I buy some real estate around 2013. would be pretty sick to be able to produce enough food and energy to not be dependent on govts and commodity markets making sense.

#30     Aug 17, 2009