Revolution coming with next meltdown

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildfirepow, Aug 15, 2009.

1. That "commie" Obama gave more money to the Wall Street crew than to anyone else you dumbass.

Shows how clueless you are... By the way, are you like, five foot nothing? Guys that talk big are usually the types that got smacked around in the playground.

#11     Aug 15, 2009
  2. Man, I said exactly this to my boss once and he about had an aneurysm. I think we are coming around to the fact that all politicians are corrupted tools almost by definition, a thought that most of the third world takes as granted. Politicians are bad, and as inept as the Dems are I think the Republicans are far worse. At least with the dems we get a populist goodie bag as we take it in the rear.

#12     Aug 15, 2009
  3. motoman

motoman

The OP's points are the exact reason that we will not see another major market selloff. Economic numbers dont matter anymore. Wall street knows that if there is another selloff they will all lose their jobs. Sorry to burst all the bears bubbles.

#13     Aug 15, 2009
  4. This has got to be one of the most moronic statements I've read, and that's saying a lot with people like stock_turd3r around.

I guess the market will never sell off again as the people who work on Wall Street will just buy all outstanding shares of all companies, raising the money any way they can, to prevent a sell off, whenever the 99.99999999% of people who own equities and who don't work on Wall Street decide to sell.

Maybe they can even do all this selling and buying privately, in secrecy.

#14     Aug 15, 2009

5. Agreed -
    They have been reduced to whipping trailer-trash to a frenzy over 'forced euthenasia' and 'rationed health care'

man, that aint much of a constituency left my brother
    talk about 'meet me at the bottom of the barrel'.....
    laughing...

#15     Aug 15, 2009
  6. TGregg

TGregg

Here's another quote from motoman from 09-23-07 07:17 PM Eastern - just a couple weeks before the top:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1616280#post1616280

#16     Aug 16, 2009
  7. motoman

motoman

The last time I checked 99.9999999999% of people that own equities did not sell during the selloff.

#17     Aug 16, 2009
  8. TGregg, thanks for that research.

Looks like motoman and stock_trad3r could be bunkmates.

#18     Aug 16, 2009
  9. Trolling can be funny...for a while, but excessive trolling is annoying.

You now join sphincter_trader in my ignore list.

#19     Aug 16, 2009
  10. motoman

motoman

Haha, my first post was meant to be over the top just like the OP was over the top with conspiracy theories. Its obvious that if we dont get economic growth people will cash in their portfolios to raise capital. Another thing thats obvious is that people who cant control their emotions on an open forum cant control them while trading.

#20     Aug 16, 2009