Reviews for Avatar is eroding like an option

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by noob_trad3r, Dec 16, 2009.

1. On rotten tomatoes this ferngully with guns movie had a 100% rating

several days later it drops to 84%

The movie cost 500 million.

I think the initial reviews on rotten tomatoes were paid shills

2. Avatar looks kind of like a 3D cartoon and a bit of Halo mixed with a bit of American history with the Natives.

So, it's not really my cup of tea.

However, I haven't watch it yet, so I might be surprised.

3. I rather watch Avatar: the last airbenderrrrrrrrrrr

4. I saw Avatar and loved it. If you liked the first Matrix, you should really enjoy this movie. Like the Matrix, it will influence movies for the next 10 years. I generally don't like what comes out of Hollywood, but I give this one a 9 out of 10.

I can't understand how anyone who enjoys SciFi could give it a negative review. For the people who didn't like it, if you're not into science fiction (and obviously 150 years into the future on an alien planet is as science fiction as it gets), why did you buy the tickets in the first place? Go watch it's complicated or some other crappy romantic comedy.

5. Avatar was very good. The story was a little predictable, but the rest of the movie made up for that.

6. My bro watched it at the cinema last night, loved it.
    Not much of a review, sure, but there it is.

7. "Reviews for Avatar is [sic] eroding like an option"

You really think that makes any difference? Are you saying the movie is probably shit? Who cares what RT reviewers have to say. If you like the big-budget big tech movies Cameron is famous for, you'll probably like this. If My Beautiful Launderette is your favourite flick, you probably won't. Either way, Cameron's backers will make a ton of cash.

8. [​IMG]

Beam Me What?

9. how many of you twits will be shelling out $20 a head to see this crap in 3-d

10. uuuuh optiojn
    777, smacks realfamiliar :D

#10     Dec 21, 2009