Review of trial with Profxalerts.com

Discussion in 'Forex' started by GermanTrader, Oct 23, 2008.

1. I took a trial October 5-10 to see if their past performance was seen today. It was not. Their signals were timely, well-formatted and consistent. However, they were unprofitable. So, in the interest of education for others shopping for an FX signal provider, I cannot recommend profxalerts.com.

2. The following is an email I got from profxalerts.com, announcing their demise:

Passing of the Baton!!!

Start your 7 day free trial today and lock in our current promotional pricing! Click Here

That's right! The hugely successful and pip-profitable ProFXAlerts is going away. ProFXAlerts which has produced almost 7,000 pips in the last 5 months will be permanently closing their doors and unwinding this business line.

Due to strong feedback from current clientele as well as current ongoing member subscriptions, we have located and collaborated together to highly recommend an alternative to the ProFXAlerts service. Several key members and traders/advisors from ProFXAlerts will be migrating to ForexSignalsPlus.com to continue their professional trade recommendations on a newer, faster and more cost effective platform.

ForexSignalsPlus.com was designed from the ground up to meet and exceed the requirements and requests from over 2 years of feedback from ProFXAlerts. We encourage our existing and past clients to give Forex Signals Plus a quick look to see what we have.