Review of One up trader

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by caacapital, Aug 12, 2017.

1. tortoise

tortoise

Well, that was quick.

#331     Nov 20, 2019
  2. I checked as well, and there is a traderdock.fr that looks like it would allow you to sign up. However, I didn't.....

I think a lot of these shops will continue to struggle as the business model requires that there are new suckers every month, and that they are willing to try for months on end.

#332     Nov 20, 2019
  3. traderjo

traderjo

agree 100%
    - Real Prop firms don;t charge people .. they hunt talent with their own money/ efforts
    but then again there are enough suckers who will try $150-$300 and loose and just forget about it but these $150 fees add up .. LOL

#333     Nov 21, 2019
  4. yes. by OneUpTrader for $50k account

#334     Mar 2, 2020
  5. Gasparov

Gasparov

Can you please elaborate on these 2 things?

#335     Mar 3, 2020
  6. legionx

legionx

OneUpTrader's accounts have daily Loss Limit which are less than the max drawdown. Example daily Loss Limit is $500 but you lost $515, your account would be disabled/locked until the next trading day. As per Earn2Trade, according to them after you have achieved your profit target and you were to trade differently example: you trade about 20-30 trades scalping but once hit profit you might trade one or two trades per day or one trade. It is like poker, you are folding. I think they (Earn2Trade) have a better clarification.

#336     Mar 3, 2020
  7. Sekiyo

Sekiyo

It’s not a sucker bet for everyone.
    10x returns isn’t a sucker bet.

#337     Mar 3, 2020
  8. Gasparov

Gasparov

Oh you mean if you traded differently during the evaluation, they would judge it when deciding to fund you. I was thinking you meant if you traded differently after funding, they'd change the rules on you

#338     Mar 3, 2020
    legionx likes this.
  9. ycomp

ycomp

I'm confused what one of the first posts said about there being no liquidity displayed.. does this mean if I use a Sierra or Jigsaw DOM that I wouldn't see the depth of market numbers?

#339     Apr 1, 2020
  10. The issue for me was that this was fake and they weren't doing payouts. The no liquidity displayed means that if you place a limit order that order doesn't show in the book and that is because the live account starts as a sim account. From other testimony's they still pay even though its not a live account.

#340     Apr 1, 2020