Review of One up trader

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by caacapital, Aug 12, 2017.

1. I like TT as you can see the volumes trading at price quite easily. I use basic limit orders and stop orders, and it works fine. It's the fastest dom I believe. I like T4 as well, as well as NT. I actually love sierracharts dom, only you can't click in and out very fast, its only issue. If you are rapid clicking it kind of sticks.

50% payout at smb is not great, but they do like to get you up to big size from what I understand, and of course there is nothing stopping you from having your own side account as well. And ya, at SMB you are an employee, not a contractor, so there would be different tax scheme as well.

#231     Mar 1, 2019
  2. legionx

legionx

I registered for a webinar with SMB, maybe I will be more motivated afterwards.

#232     Mar 3, 2019
  3. legionx

legionx

Just finished with the webinar. What a gimmick. They have to sell you their product in order for you to enter their silly combine? The webinar was more like a fisherman trying to catch a fish. Real you in to spend 1997 dollars to buy their life time coaching and what not. Who did not join the webinar will pay a wooping $5000. Thank the Heaven's it's a buffet and not some monopolized crap someone thought they had :). Going to bed now.

#233     Mar 4, 2019
  4. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

I just started with Earn2Trade and TraderDock. Finally got the TraderDock platform up and running - it's a beast, but executes fast. E2T very easy and support is excellent. Had a decent first day in the CL. Will update occasionally.

#234     Mar 4, 2019
    userque likes this.
  5. Times

Times

How much was the sale?

And do you or anyone here knows a coupon code for One UP Trader?

Also, a little off topic, but does anyone know a Prop Firm that works with TradingView? or offers Free sierra charts?

#235     Mar 9, 2019
  6. this was when they first started it was 50% off. If you contact them they will give you a discount i think its 20% for new customers.

#236     Mar 9, 2019
  7. sounds like a scam 1 month and still no account?? When i looked at traderdock they looked like they just copied TST rules no changes at all its not even a cost advantage. when i got my funded account from TST i had no issues though i didnt get to take out any money through the entire funded account it was a live account i lost everyday and got 1 5 minute call about the account.

#237     Mar 9, 2019
  8. The Thing that is dumb about oneuptrader and tst is that they have these daily loss limits that are unrealistic especially if you build account up, they should extend the limit based on account size

#238     Mar 9, 2019
  9. all these combines are trying to get you to fail. I looked at speedtrader lol that looks like another scam the cost isnt even appealing same rules as Oneup

#239     Mar 9, 2019
  10. earn2trade seems legit.

#240     Mar 9, 2019