Review of One up trader

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by caacapital, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Overnight

Overnight

That is because it IS a "scam". Their rules are simply not realistic in the world of real trading. If you want to make trading your full-time business, then treat it as a business. Start your new business with 50-100K of real money, and know that most start-ups lose money in their first year or two.

97% of the suckers are the same ones who didn't puzzle-out this simple mindset.

#141     Jan 21, 2018
  2. Lucky2017

Lucky2017

#142     Jan 21, 2018
  3. Lucky2017

Lucky2017

Thank you very much. I plan on starting soon

#143     Jan 21, 2018
  4. maxandre

maxandre

No, I just forgot my last username so I created another one. A lot of fake news over here, just trying to give the company great reputation. Blaming the company rule is what loser do when they lose (bad trader), suck it up respect the rules instead of saying. Oh this company is shit there are making money on bad trader, it's actually a really smart business model, 90% of trader fail so 90% of the time they are making money.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2018
    #144     Jan 22, 2018
  5. maxandre

maxandre

Risk management is the key. You know you can't lose more than x amount. If you can make 300$-500$ daily consistently, One up is a great option. I win 8 trade out of 10 with my trading system, I'm only trading perfect pattern with 3:1 risk reward ratio that's how I succeed with one up. I don't even trade my own money, I actually invest it in real estate and other like domain premium.

#145     Jan 23, 2018
  6. geet123

geet123

Oneuptrader and their proxy MES capital is a deadly fraud. Don't trade with them. If anyone is scammed or being cheated by them contact me. we will help you with the rest.
    They have only one partner and that is their proxy MES capital. Their agreement is completely different from what they mention in their website. they will never pay you the money and whoever claims that they got paid is a proxy of them. I was also cheated huge sum of money and we are taking care of them. kindly contact who all has been cheated. by them.

#146     Feb 21, 2018
  7. Ok, so what are those rules in their agreement which are not what they claim in their website?
    I am going to start with them in 3 months so if there is any substance behind what you claim why not to post it all here?

#147     Feb 24, 2018
  8. p0box4

p0box4

I had 1 additional rule when trading the funded account which required my balance to be positive after 10 days of trading.
    When i contacted OneUp to ask why this wasn't mentioned previous their explanation was that this extra rule is set by the funding partner.
    Depending on which funding partner you get the rules might be different, however the basics should be the same as when trading the evaluation account.

#148     Feb 24, 2018
  9. Actually One up is not good for low risk high reward strategies since they punish you for not taking profit your draw down increases with your unrealized profits.

#149     Feb 24, 2018
    Xela likes this.
  10. Xela

Xela

From what I've read, this has always struck me as a hugely significant difference between the two.

My understanding is that TST re-calculates this only on an end-of-day basis, whereas OneUp uses an intraday, rolling, open-position basis? (I suspect that some/many less experienced aspirants may not quite appreciate just how significant that is!).

#150     Feb 24, 2018
    MsFutures likes this.