Review of One up trader

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by caacapital, Aug 12, 2017.

1. p0box4

p0box4

#112     Nov 27, 2017
  2. the first $5000 is 100% I think no matter what the split you pick.

#113     Nov 27, 2017
  3. #114     Nov 27, 2017
  4. p0box4

p0box4

Wrong, with the 50% split you get 100% of the first 5K and with the 80% split you get 100% of the first 8K.
    However that was not the point here, i never wanted the 50% split in the first place, the problem is they allowed me to upgrade and then canceled it after they found out i was going to achieve the evaluation goals.

#115     Nov 27, 2017
  5. I got what you were saying. I got the impression that One Up would do something like if they could ban me for asking if they are actually funding live accounts. Its like they are not confident in the combine business strategy.

#116     Nov 27, 2017
  6. p0box4

p0box4

I am currently in a funded account, my guess is my orders will go live once i get over the withdrawal threshold.
    So far no real troubles with OneUp, only a little bit disappointed with the account upgrade situation.
    I will have to start a new evaluation with 80% split once i hit 2000$ in my current account, this way i can withdraw the 100% 5K and start a new evaluation account with 80% split.

The extra rule OneUp never mentioned seems te be something the funded partner decided so there is nothing OneUp can do about that. Even if i knew it before i started i still would have picked OneUp over TST.

#117     Nov 27, 2017
  7. Oneups rules are definitely more favorable to the trader than TST's especially the fact that they will pay you real money for trading a demo account when you first get funded and the 15 day min trading 1 stage combine

#118     Nov 27, 2017
  8. JamesG

JamesG

Hi Folks, wondering if i can get some feedback from those guys who have gone live with OneUp. I've read all the info on their site and spoken to their helpdesk team but the answers seem very opaque about the live account and where funding comes from. My understanding is that once you pass the evaluation, you will be put in contact with the funders and a contract will be signed. Would really love to hear from guys who have gone live, what happened for them - and also if they are able to use MT4 in the Live accounts? Many thanks. James

#119     Nov 30, 2017
  9. p0box4

p0box4

Supported platforms are on their website.
    Once you pass the evaluation account you email OneUp, they send your results to the funding partner and they contact you. From them you receive a questionnaire, just some basic questions. After the questionnaire you receive the funded trader contract, you read it, you sign it and then when you receive the account info you are ready to go. The process for me took 4 business day's.

#120     Nov 30, 2017