Reverse Trader's Grail

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by ProfitProphet, Sep 15, 2006.

1. My favorite "audiology" is hearing the NinjaTrader's robotic female voice tell me, "ORDER FILLED" when my profit targets are hit! :D

#11     Sep 16, 2006
  2. is the ergodic indicator an audiological indicator?

#12     Sep 16, 2006
  3. Only if she screams.......Oh wait you said Ergodic.....sorry. :eek:

#13     Sep 16, 2006
  4. I sense this thread is being mocked. Skepticism is encouraged.

The term audiology may not be sufficient. The science of radio waves is more accurate.

Radio wave calculations assumes an uninterrupted, unobtrusive path. Perfect harmony. What came before, will happen again.

The markets is a cauldron of emotions which can be quantified. Toss in random news and announcement items which may or may not have an effect on the established, predicted waves and the reliability drops 17.8%

The radio wave algorithm works best on non-event days where free market dynamics is left alone and not influenced of news or announcements.

If the market traded in a bubble with no outside influences, the radio wave model would no doubt be the Holy Grail of trading.

Because of the unpredictibility of outside market influences, the radio wave model's accuracy is knocked down to an overall 82.2% reliability factor.

Much like a turbo-charged engine is meaningless unless the driver knows how to use it properly and efficiently, all this scientific horsepower is meaningless unless one is in the driver's seat at all times. The trade must be properly managed. Jesse Livermore's "probe" stratagem worked 100 years ago, it still works today: Maximize your position when the wind is at your back, but not all at once.

And learn to take regular profits. That is what we are here for.

#15     Sep 17, 2006
  5. how come nobody has heard of you besides us ET folks ?

#16     Sep 17, 2006
  6. Whats the frequency , kenneth?:)

#17     Sep 17, 2006
  7. hmmmmmmm now i have a question.

If your method of predicting the market works so well, why dont the 100+ super-uber intelligent quants with PH'ds in astrophysics, statistics, mathematics and physics who work in Renaissance Technologies still use a trading strategy called arbitrage? Wouldnt they be using your super duper "prediction" technology and no arbitrage?

Unless of course ur from Renaissance or DK shaw and u have something to share with us. :p in THAT case im all ears

#18     Sep 17, 2006
  8. the con artist's barkings havent changed much over the generations

#19     Sep 17, 2006
  9. flat5

flat5

LMAO. You forgot to say "fractal" in there somewhere.

You know nothing of any science. Please use some other angle to cover up that you are not actually saying anything at all.

Fletch

#20     Sep 17, 2006