reversal to upside day shaping up

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Jesse J., Apr 22, 2003.

1. you're kidding yourself if you don't see the upward momentum of most stocks, coupled with the nice 50 point S&P rally so far.

as I said, your attitude is why the markets are rising. more of you "wise guy" shorts need to be squeezed, and then scratch their head wondering what happened.

#41     Apr 23, 2003
  2. bears are regrouping on the open.

#42     Apr 23, 2003
  3. when the S&P is at 950 next week.

Like I said, in the big picture that's nothing, the S&P traded over 1500 a few years ago.

But in the short term, it will wash out many weak bear hands, and THEN you may get a decline.

#43     Apr 23, 2003
  4. last week on 4/23 Jesse J said, " the S&P will trade at 950 next week. You can see it, it's the post right above this one.

Well here we are at next week.

so 950 on tuesday or wednesday??

JJ

#44     Apr 28, 2003
  5. Amazing how predictable it was friday and today..went long the SPY friday at 90.31 which was support/prior weeks resistance..the buyers came in this morning like it was the sale of the freaking century....when you trade correctly its like catching a really good wave....when you suck its like going over the falls in a barrel

#45     Apr 28, 2003
  6. This is a trading thread, and I called the S&P to rise to 950 in this thread, and then took alot of static from the ET garb.

I'll take those apologies now. Thank you.

#46     May 2, 2003
  7. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

< This is a trading thread, and I called the S&P to rise to 950 in this thread, and then took alot of static from the ET garb.

I'll take those apologies now. Thank you. >

Must have been before my time on Elite Trader ... BUT I thought 928 was less than 950!

#47     May 2, 2003
  8. yes, I will take those congratulations, thank you!

#48     May 2, 2003